8

/ PLEASE READ AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER /

{Chapter 8}

I wake up to Piper on top of my chest tracing her fingers around my tattoos and the strong sunshine shining through the long vanilla curtains. I begin to stare down at Piper and wonder why she would want a dangerous and mysterious guy like me. She looks up, noticing I'm awake and blushes hiding her face between my neck. "Morning beautiful." I mutter to her placing my hand on her lower back and begin to rub her with my thumb.

"Good morning Mr. Round two." She says with a sly smile bringing up activities from last night.

"I see you have jokes."

"Well you were a bit eager honestly. You're usually more patient yet desperate with me.So yes, I do have several jokes." She says twirling my hair with her fingers.

"Oh please, you know you liked it. Don't make me have to suffer and never touch you again in my life." I say closing my eyes feeling her burn holes into my body.

"You wouldn't dare Harry Edward Styles..." Piper says.

"Don't test me Piper Angelica Williams."

I open my eyes to see Piper beginning to kiss my torso going down to my lower area then she starts to pull my boxers down till they're off and then lifts my shirt that she's wearing off her self. She gets on top, enters me inside of her and begins to ride me, gripping my shoulders as I guide her by placing my hands on her hips while she is moaning my name repeatedly till it all faded away...

I wake up to Matt's continuously poking me whispering "Harry.."

Damn it, it was just a damn dream.

"5 more minutes Matt I promise." I lazily respond moving around the uncomfortable bed to find a good spot and stuffed my head under the pillow and topped it with the incredibly small blanket that didn't fit my tall height; still upset that I woke up from an amazing dream. I could cry from how something so beautiful is ripped away from you.

Matt pulled everything off me and said "I let you sleep 2 hours late than the rest of the inmates. Get up before I get in trouble. Plus I brought you breakfast with some coffee and your own toothbrush." He looks around and makes sure the coast is clear.

I sit down and stretch while yawning. "Oh Matt, you're doing a great job. Keep it up with the good work." I say smiling and wiggling my eyebrows.

"Or what?" He asks seeming to forgot what he has done. "Or else I'll tell Warden Williams that you and your buddies left me out there to-" He cuts me off by placing his hand on my mouth and just nods his head.

"Come on, let me take you to the restroom to wash up and brush your teeth so you can eat."

I get up and stretch, scratching my left shoulder. "The sun is beaming out there." Matt says walking out of the cell, me following.

"Oh what a great day to set myself on fire." I say sarcastically remembering having to pick up the trash outside.

"If you do I'll grab your ashes and burn them again for doing something so stupid." Matt says with a playful attitude.

"You won't be able to because I'll burn you with me." I say and he gives me a weird look making me laugh.

**

Eggs with bacon featuring a side of large coffee is quite the filling. Especially since I will be going out again to the clean up job in the hot sun later on. I sit with Matt in the cafeteria until we're released to do our jobs. I hate mine so much in the hot sun or pouring rain but it's better than suffering with hay fever featuring no proper care.