chapter 11

5 months later

Talia POV:

It's 5 months since I was kidnapped. Me and EJ have been great, but i'v been sick these couple of day, I hope i'm not pregnant. Me and Marissa are on our way to the doctor to see if i'm pregnant or not. I think Marissa is pregnant too, but she just tell nobody. Welp we'll see

We just made it to the doctors office. I signed in and took a seat to wait for them to call my name. "Girl I really hope I'm not pregnant" I said to Marissa. " I hope you are" Marissa said smiling. I just rolled my eyes. After a few minutes of me and Marissa talking the doctor finally called my name. "How are you ms.Anderson" Doctor Petron asked " I'm good" I said smiling. "Well imma need you to go in that bathroom and pee in this cup" He said handing me a cup " Okay" I said taking the cup and going into the bathroom

After peeing in the cup I gave it back to the doctor and he took it to the lab so it could tested. " Girl are you okay" Marissa asked " yeah i'm fine just kinda nervous" I said biting my nails and bouncing my leg up and down. Imma have to get my nails redone. A couple minutes later the doctor came back into the room. " Well congratulations ms. Anderson you are pregnant" He said smiling. My heart dropped in my chest. " Are you going to keep it on get and abortion" He asked. It took me a second to think. " I'm going to keep" I said smiling. Marissa started smiling and jumping up and down. "Well that's good, i'm going to need you to lay back and pull your shirt up so I can check the baby". I layed back and pulled my shirt up, he applied the cool gel to my stomach. " Well ms. Anderson the baby is fine" he said " Great" I said pulling my shirt back down and sitting up. " Imma need you to come back here every month" He said giving me the pictures of my baby. " Okay and how many weeks or months am I" I asked " You are 1 month" He said. We that's why i'v been getting fatter. "When while I find out the gender" i asked getting my purse " you will find out when you are 5 months" He said leaving the room "Okay thank you" I said as me and Marissa left too.

After I dropped off Marissa, I headed back to me and EJ's house. When I got in the house there were rose pedals every were leading to the stair case. I kicked my shoes off and went upstairs. When I got up stairs and went to our room I saw EJ standing with a suit on and he was looking so fine. "Umm hey baby what is this" I asked looking around at the candles and roses every where. Then he got down on one knee and pulled out a tiny box. I started crying " Talia Anderson will you make me the happyest man in the word and Marry Me" He said showing me the ring. I just started crying harder and shook my head yes. Then he got up and kissed me. " Oh my gosh I can't believe this" I said wiping my eyes " Well you can" EJ said. I was thinking now is my chance to tell him i'm pregnant. " I have something to tell you" I said looking into his Eyes " Yes baby" he said " I'm pregnant" I said. He looked at me for a second and then pasted out, I just started laughing. I went to the bathroom and got some water and poured it on him. "What the fuck" he said getting up. "Did you hear what I said" I said with my hand on my hip. " Yes I can't were having a baby" He said kissing me. The kissing turned into something else if you know what I mean.

Kim's POV:

Yeah it's me bitch, I got my own Pov in this mufuckin book. Anyways I cant believe that EJ replaced me wit that bitch, but its ok I got something for them and there little baby on the way. I'm also going to have the help of my best friends Kayla and Zyrie the going to help me get my man back.

What will happen?

what will Kim do to Talia, EJ, and the baby?

Find out in the next chapter