Chapter 5😍

Talia's POV:
I woke up to EJ looking at me. "Good morning beautiful" he said wit his sexy ass smile. "Good morning" I said smiling. I went to get up to go to the bathroom but EJ pulled me back in the bed. "Where you going" he asked "To the bathroom" I said getting back up. I went to the bathroom. When I came out EJ was getting dressed "Hey baby" he said giving me a kiss "Hey daddy" I said kissing him back. "You got anything planned for today" he asked "No why" I asked "Cause I wanted us to go to the mall" he said "Ok but we have to go to my house so I can get some clothes"  "ok" he said. He finished getting dressed and we left to go to my house.

We pulled at my house and got out. We went in and went up to my room. EJ sat on my bed and started watching tv. While I went to the bathroom to take a shower and do my hygiene things. When I got out the shower I went to the closet and picked out a pink and blue one piece.

Then went to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup

Then went to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I did my makeup and put my hair half in to a bun and the other half straightened down.  Then went to my room to see EJ still watching tv. When I came out he just stared at me. " What boy" I asked him " Your just so damn fine" he said grabbing my waist. "Thanks I know" I said putting on some jewelry. "You ready to go" I asked him "Yeah" he said and we left.

EJ POV:
After last night Talia got up and went to the bathroom. So I got up and got in the shower and put on my clothes I put on a green collared shirt wit a white under shirt some blue jeans and some colorful shoes.

 So I got up and got in the shower and put on my clothes I put on a green collared shirt wit a white under shirt some blue jeans and some colorful shoes

After I got done getting dressed I wanted to go to the mall, but we had to go to Talia house so she could change and shit. We pulled up to her house and went in. We went to her room. She had to take a shower so I sat on her bed and watched tv, until she came out . When she came out she was looking so damn fine, I just  stare at her "what boy" she said "You just so damn fine" I said grabbing her waist. "Thanks I know" she said putting on her jewelry. "You ready to go" she asked "Yeah" I said as she grabbed her phone and purse and left.