Chapter 9

2 Weeks later

Talia POV:

" Babe i'm going out tonight wit Marissa" I said sitting on the couch next to EJ, as he was playing the game. " Okay but I want you back by 1:00 " Okay daddy" I said getting off the couch rolling my eyes , he smacked my ass and continued to play that damn game. I went upstairs and took a shower and did my hygiene things.

I went to my closet and picked out a pink two piece jogger suit wit some pink and black balenciaga's. Then went in the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I did my makeup and flat ironed my blonde sew in. Then went to the bathroom and took a picture in the mirror.

 Then went to the bathroom and took a picture in the mirror

@deluvtalia You pussy ass hoes could what...
💬5,2678 ♥️8,5959292

@thatbih.marissa could never😂😂

I posted then went downstairs to tell EJ were i was going. " Bye babe i'm leaving" I said grabbing my shoes, phone and purse and leaving out the door. When i got in my car i called Marissa. "Hello" she said "Hey i'm on my way " I said backing up out of my drive way, "Okay i just finished up my makeup and i'm putting on my shoes" she said. 'Okay bye" I said heading to her house.

When I pulled up to Marissa's house, I honked the horn. I saw the door open and Marissa came out. " Come on bitch' I said yelling "Girl stop yelling" She said getting in the car. I started laughing. " I see you bitch" She said looking at my outfit and hair. "You don't look to bad yourself" I said getting on the high way. When We pulled up to the club it was packed. We got out the car and went into the club. When we got in there we went straight to the bar.

I drank one after another, I felt dizzy until this fine ass nigga came up to me and Marissa. He looked about 6'3, he was lightskin wit tattoos all over his face and arms.

He was fine but EJ looked way better

He was fine but EJ looked way better. "Wussup shawty" He said making me blush. " Sorry I have a boyfriend" I said turning back to Marissa. He grabbed my arm and throw my drink at him. He grabbed me and Marissa and dragged us out the club. Then put us in his car and some men put sacks over our heads, the next thing I know everything went black.

EJ POV:

Talia told me that she was going out, I said that was fine as long as she is home by a certain time. Anyway its 12:50 Talia should be getting in the house by now. I was sitting there calling Talia's phone it kept going straight to voicemail. I called her one more time, this time she answered. "Hello" I said getting angry "Hello" a weird voice said. 'Who is this" I asked "You don't know who this is" The person asked " No the fuck i don't" I said getting angrier " Wow there EJ you better stop yelling at me before you girlfriend gets hurt" He said. Then I heard someone in the background yelling Help, that's when I knew who had her it was fucking Luther "Damn" I said quietly " Shut up bitch" he yelled at Talia. I heard her crying. "Give me 300k by tomorrow" he said before hanging up. "Fuckkkkkkkk" I yelled throwing my phone.

Talia's POV:

After everything went black I woke up in this dark room. I tried to move my hands but they were chained up. I started screaming for help, then the light turned on and the man that I saw and the club came close to and starting taking my cloths off. I started screaming and he punched me in my face. He started raping me, I was crying hard and I heard Marissa crying too.

After he was done raping me he pulled his pants back up and walked back up the stairs, and turned the light off again. " Are you okay" Marissa asked " Yeah i'm fine"I said sniffling then crying my way to sleep.

.............................................................
What do you think will happen next?
Do you think EJ will come save Talia and Marissa?
Follow my Instagram for more~ Deluvnadii_