Chapter 15

2 week later

Talia's POV:

It's been two weeks since me and EJ got married, we have been doing good. I now look like a balloon, but that's okay since i'm preganat. EJ had went to the trap to handle some business, and he won't be back till later so I decided to go to Marissa house to see how she's doing. Oh yeah she is preganat by Myles they gone have a cute ass baby. But anyways I just pulled up to Marissa and Myles house. I got my big ass out the car and waddle my way to the front door. When I knocked on the door Myles opened it, " Wussup lil sis" Myles said hugging me. Oh yeah thats my big brother. "Hey big bro" I said hugging him, "How's my lil nigga doing" he said. " he's doing great but i'm not" I said laughing. "That's good, well I gotta go and meet yo lil husband at the trap" He said going to his car " Okay bye" I said going inside the house. " MARRISSSAA" I yelled "Girl why you yelling in my house" She said coming down the stairs "Bestfriend your getting so big" I said rubbing her belly "Girl I know, I fell like imma pop" She said. "Girl I know how you feel"I sadi pointing down to my stomach. " Girl you bout to go into labor anyday know" She said sitting on the couch. " Girl I know, I'm tierd of being preganat" I said " Me too girl" Marrisa said.

After a few minutes of talking, Me and Marrisa started getting hungry. So we decide to go to Sonic. We got in the car and drove to Sonic. "Girl what you tryin to get" Marrisa ask as she pulled up to a slot at sonic. " Umm... Marrisa" "Yeah what you want" She said looking at the menu. " Marissa my water just broke" I said starting to panic "Okay lets hurry up and get you to a hospital" She said pulling out of the slot "Please call EJ" I said "Okay" She said pulling out her phone.

A few minutes later we pulled up to the hospital. EJ was already there, " We need a doctor, Shes bout to give birth" EJ said. A couple nurse put me in a wheel chair and took me into a room. They put me on the bed and put some wires on me. " Baby You okay" EJ said kissing me on my forehead. "Does it look like i'm okay, I'm bout to give birth to you fucking child" I screamed at EJ. "Damn calm down" He said " I'm sorry I can't i'm nerves" I said, " No need to be nerves" He said. " Okay Mrs.Trill you are about to push" The doctor said "Okay" I said sqeezing EJ hand.

I pushed three time, after the third push Braylen finally came out. EJ had past out when he saw all the blood and stuff. So the nurse had stuck something in his nose and it woke if right up. " Babe you okay" I asked laughing " Yeah i'm fine just a lot to handle" He said " Okay, but look at our baby boy" I said " He looks just like me" He said starting to cry " EJ are you crying" I asked looking up at him" "Hell nah real niggas don't cry" He said wiping his tears. 'Mhmm" I said. The nurse came over and took us how to change a diper, and how to make a bottle. After that she told us that we could leave tomorrow morning. "Babe you ready for this" I asked EJ while feeding Braylen "Ready than ever" He said kissing me. As soon as I got done feed Braylen, Marissa, Myles, and my parents walked in. " Aww look at my little grandbaby" My mom said going to the bathroom to wash her hands. " Congradulations Nigga" Myles said dapping EJ "Thanks" EJ said dappin Myles. "So how does it feel to be a mother" Marissa asked me "It feels good to finally get him out my stomach" I ask making every body laugh.

After a few minutes of talking and Everyone holding Braylen. It was time for everyone to go, and me to go to sleep. I feed Braylen and he feel a sleep. EJ was also sleep. So I got up and went to the bathroom to take a Shower and to go to bed.