Dew drops

I Stood at the kerb waiting for my brother to get there. I looked down at my feet in my favorite dark green strappy sandles. I had painted my finger-nails to match, I glared at my own stupidity and started pealing off the nail polish. He had seemed so right, so absolutely perfect I had had no reason to dout his intenchins were pure. I am so stupid! I heard the load rummble of my brothers truck coming around the corner. I look up, I know I must look awful with my make-up running and my eyes puffy and red from crying. He pulled up beside me.

"Hey, get in." He said reaching over and opening the door for me. I climbed in awkwardly and sat in my seat. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow."Now tell me what happend." He sad putting a protective hand on my knee. So I did. Before I get into middle school my brother and I were close, but we drifted apart slowly. New tears welled up in my eyes as I retold what happend and my brother't other hand, that still rested on the stearing wheel, tightened until the nuckles turned white. "I am going to beat the shit out of the bastard." He says his eyes trained on the rode ahead, as if expecting Jason to be standng there. My brother doesn't know how I am treated at school. I hope he never will. 

"C-can we just go home please?" I ask in a small voice. My chest hurt really bad and I couldn't figure out why. I wanted to go home and draw my anger out, all my sadness in to a picture, lose myself in each stroke of the pencil. 

"Yeah." He started the engin and we drove down the street. Neither of us talking, we would have had to yell to be heard over the rawr of the engin. I looked down at my ruined nails as he drove and sighed. truely an idiot. 

We pulled into the drive way and I didn't notice intil he killed the engin and looked at me. "What are we going to tell mom and dad?" He asked his brow furowing. its moments like this when I wounder how he is single. He has black hair and blue eyes, his nose is strait and he has never had a bad grade in his life. His is fit but not super muscular, over six feet in hight and has full lips. All together gordeous and smart, and wears glasses! That actually look good on him!It baffles me.

"We aren't." I say and when he looks at me confused I sigh, he has never done anything to upset mom and dad ever. "We aren't going to say anything. Just shrugg when ever they aask you a question relating back to you having to pick me up." I say then I jumped out of the car and walked into the house as if nothing was wrong. It was late and mom and dad seemed to be asleep. Good, I don't have to talk to them. Bouncing upstairs I swing into my room take out the sketch pad out from under my bed. I flip to a clean page and draw. 

Suddenly I blink and the sun is rising over the harrizon. I look at the clock, its 6 AM. Last time I checked it had been 11 PM! My whole body sagged and I could barly keep my eyes open. I took off my cloths and changed into my favorite PJs, a brown tank-top and fluffy pink shorts, they came with slippers. I loved them and have had them for years, they are my comfort pajamas the ones I wear when I am sad and alone. 

I crawled into bed and pulled the covers over my head and slept until I was rudely awakend. The blackets wrenched off of me and some one throwing a pellow at me. I auto maticly sit up and look around groggly. "What????" Brett held my blanket and Jess was smirking. I glared daggers at them. "Get. Out." I was in no mood for them.

"Do you plan to sleep all day long? We have stopped by 6 times today! Each time turned away by your brother, who seemed to be about ready to kill some one I might add, its 5 in the evening and I want to know if your first date with Mr.perfect, went as you'd planned." Brett said putting down my blacket and sitting down on the edge of my bed. Jess was sitting back ward in my desk chair looking at me. All the memories of last night came back and I looked at my nails. It took all my strangth to hold back the tears that wanted to over flow. 

"You were right. He is a lieing cheeting son of a botch who needs to die in a whole some where far away." I say my tone full of ice. Brett looked at me and seemed to be the tears in my eyes. 

"Oh..." he said not getting it at first. Jess did though

"That bastard! What did he try?" Jess stood up knocking over a chair. Brett got it then.

"OH!" His voice filled with enough venom to kill an eleaphant. I just smiled at them. I barly know them and yet its like I've known them their whole lives.

"He just thought I was cheep. Thats it. I punched him, twice. So that parts taken care of." I say, the whole night becoming funny as I think about it with Brett and Jess steaming over it. to the point where I can't stop laughing. They looked at me like I'm insane, I tried to gasp for air but none would come.

"You two!" Gasp, "Are too funny!" I wipe tears of laughter from underneith my eyes, and roll off my bed and fall on the floor from laughing. With that they start chuckling, and soon we are all rolling on he floor laughing, as soon as one of us would stop some one would do or say some thing funny and we would all start laughing again. I finally gasped "Oh My Gosh! It Hurts! We have to stop laughing." So we quiet and then Jess lets out a hickup and we are all laughing once more. finally we are all just laying on my floor our heads touching and looking up at then cealing. I feel Jess's hand nudge mine and I hold it out to him and he takes it in a ferm grasp and then I do the same to Brett. I lift my head and look to see that they are holding hands too. and then we just lay there not talking all holding hands and stairing up at my while cealing.                                                      

We fell into a regular patern of: wake, up get a ride all together to school, hang out all day at school, go our seperat ways after school, and hang out all weekend. Its a nice pattern and it keeps my mind off of every thing. How the room goes quiet whenever I enter it, showing that I was the topic of conversation. Or how when I walk the halls I get glares from every one. I still hang out byt hte bleachers with Jess when Brett has practice and none of the foot ball players dare come near me when Brett and Jess are so near by. I some times wonder what would've happend if i didn't have he guys to protect me. I would have had to transpher is what would have happend. I would have had to tell my parents and all hell would have broken loose, not on him but on me. I don't know how, but my parents would have made it my fault.