first petal!

I was pacing my room, I had changed my outfit for the eighth time and I still didn't know if it was the right one. Falling back on my bed there is a knock at the front door. I didn't bother getting up, it was probably another of my brother's study buddies and I would not go sprinting down those stairs again only to be disappointed. "Sam! Your date is here!" I hear my dad yell. I spring up, of corse the one time I don't answer is the time Jason is at the door. Before I leave I check my hair. The blue tips are starting to fade. Good, but my face is twisted in worry, I try and relax it and only have half a result. I skip down the stairs and before I reach the bottom step I stop and breathe, fix my clothes and pat my hair down. Then I swing around the corner.

Jason looked gorgeous as always. Tonight he wore a dark red shirt a black denim a pair of faded jeans and a necklace with a single pendant hanging from a silver chain. His blond hair was tousled slightly, he looked at me and my heart gave a small flutter. Tonight would be perfect no matter what the guys said.

Jason's car was a midnight blue mustang! I nearly died! I love mustangs they are the only car for me, I'm saving up for the newest one!!! Seeing me looking with my eyes wide and mouth open he just laughed. "will this be your first time in a mustang or something." It took me a moment to realize he had said anything.

"Um.. No, its just, your mustang.... its so BEAUTIFUL!!!!" I ran forward and stopped just before I touched the hood. I heard a beep then a click.

"You can get in now, the doors are unlocked." I got in and marveled at how beautiful the inside was. There aren't words to describe it! "Haha, you look like a Carp with your mouth wide open like that!" I snapped my mouth closed and looked at him as he started he car. The Purr of the engine was like the best music I've ever heard! It was all to soon when we turned off the engine and had to watch the movie, I acted as though I was scared when Dracula did his famous line. Jason swung his arm around me and pulled me close, he smelled nice if a bit off, but I didn't care!! after the movie we were driving back to my place when he took an odd turn.

"Where we going? My house is the other way." I asked him.

"Its just a small detour! Don't worry I'll have you home before long!" He said with a smile towards me.

I didn't trust it but I went along, I didn't want to get him angry. Suddenly he stopped the car, I had no idea where we were and it was dark! I didn't like it. "Hey where-" My words were cut off by Jason. Suddenly he was kissing me, his hands moving to undo my bra, pull up my shirt! The shock went away pretty fast and I shoved him off of me. "Get the fuck off you jack ass!" I yelled my voice the meanest I could make it. 

"Hey come on! No need to be shy, every one at school knows you get around, come on you don't have to pretend for me." I glared at him and yanked my door open and got out. I heard his door open behind me. "Hey! Where the hell do you think your going?!" He said and grabbed my wrist. 

Instinct  kicked in and I yanked my hand away and punched him twice in the gut, hard. "I may be weak but I took Mixed martial arts for three years!" I said harshly. 

"Bitch! Your insane!" He Yelled

"I'm insane! Good, tell every one that I'm insane! I don't give two shits about what people think of me, because I'm real! There is almost nothing fake about me!! Unlike you and all our friends! Did you even know your best friend Mike is gay??" With that I turned and walked off my eyes filling with tears. I got out my cell and called my brother. "Hey can you come and get me? I'm kinda lost, and don't tell mom and dad where your going."