Chapter 9- Drunk

"You don't quite know how drunk you are until all of a sudden you're on the floor." – Gina Gershon

Dominique's POV

The last things I expected waking up in the morning:

Head throbbing like it's going to explode anytime.

Body hurting everywhere as if I carried one sack of rice climbing Mt. Apo and back.

Very soft bed and pillow with masculine scent.

Naked in man's arm.

Shit! Did I say naked in man's arm? NAKED????? MAN?????

No...no...no...I'm dreaming.

Yeah, I'm perfectly sure I'm dreaming.

I closed my eyes once again ignoring my throbbing head and opened them slowly one after the other only to be greeted by a man smiling so sweetly, half-naked with his disheveled hair looking so good early in the morning.

"Good morning genie." He said very naturally as if me being in his arms naked happens every day. "Did you sleep well? You had worn me out really bad last night." He added with his naughty smile this time reaching his eyes that made me gawk at him for seconds. Oh God! I'm in deep shit right now!

I was shocked. Obviously, I'm not dreaming and when I recovered I instantly got up, got a pillow and pounced him repeatedly with it totally forgetting I'm naked, well almost, at least he had a decency to leave something on, my underwear. By the way note the sarcasm on the word decency.

"What did you do to me? You pervert!"

"Hey, take it easy, I didn't do anything okay?" He said laughing so loud that echoed all over the room and probably reaching outside. His laughter is infectious and somewhat soothing to the ears that if I'm not in this situation right now I'll laugh with him as loud or maybe louder, but unfortunately I'm in this embarrassing situation, almost naked with my hair all over the place.

Shit! I'm naked. With that realization I hold the pillow tightly with both hands for cover but he's also gripping it and grinning at me.

"Nice view genie."

"Don't look or I'll rip your eyes off their sockets!" I gritted my teeth and pulled the pillow with all the force I can manage but he abruptly release it causing me to be off balanced and fell on the floor. Good thing I fell on the pillows, which are aligned side by side on the floor. Why are they aligned like this anyway?

"You love the floor so much." He chuckled and get off the bed and walked towards his walk-in closet. "Here, wear this." He handed me a t-shirt, which is too thin for my liking.

"Oh, no this won't do, it's too thin. Can you please get my bag in the car instead, I have clothes there."

"Too bad, the car isn't here, it's my cousin's and he left last night."

"What? You're joking right?" I said irritably this time. He's freaking joking right? How can I possibly get home with this thin white shirt and my black underwear? For sure, I'll end up in jail for killing all perverts that will look in my way and the first victim is right here standing opposite of the bed looking at me with his dark eyes with interest. Good thing I'm hugging this big pillow.

"Yeah, I'm joking and don't forget, my way of joking is to tell the truth, so don't whine and just wear it." His eyes are much darker this time staring at me dangerously and I felt my knees weakened. My head hurts like hell and he's not helping at all. Plus he's only on his pajama, half-naked, and he looks so yummy! Shit! I'm crazy. My brain is not really working at this time because of my headache I guess. Don't kid yourself, I know you know that I'm working perfectly fine with or without hangover. Geez, my stupid brain really has to make its point now.