Chapter 8: Coming closer

3rd POV

Kirishima averted his attention to his drink and acted as if he didn't hear what he said. He heard bakugou scoff and mumble something under his breath. "Oi I asked you a question. Answer it." The red head cursed at myself and looked up. He stared into Bakugou's eyes for a second before answering. "It was nothing to worry about." Bakugou glared at Kirishima before asking for a second time. "I won't say it again Kirishima. What did it mean." He gritted his teeth as he waited for and answer. "I said nothing okay, stop trying to but into my buisness. It's not like you should care anyway!" Kirishima snapped. Bakugou looked shocked for a second before covering it up with a scowl. "What would you know about me?" He hissed. The red head narrowed his eyes at him, blinking away tears, "I know enough about you to know you don't give a shit about anyone unless you can benefit from it! So what will you get out of me telling you, huh? A good story to tell to the class! 'Oh let's all talk about Kirishima's issues cause that's so much fun!' You have no right to ask me about anything!" Kirishima stopped abruptly. He took a few shaky breaths before finishing off what he was going to say. "I'd suggest you fuck off Bakugou. Walk away and don't come back. I don't want to see you right now." Bakugou scoffed, "Maybe I will." And he did. He walked away like he was told. Only once he began to walk off he could hear quiet sobs coming from the red head.

Sero and Kaminari walk out of the all-year Halloween store with a bag full of rubbish they'll never use. "Why did we let that lady talk us into buying all that stuff!" The blonde whined, digging through the bag trying to find at least one useful thing. He couldn't. "Maybe we need to learn how to say no to people," the raven haired male replied. "Well we can give this shit to Ashido, she'd make use of it," Kaminari chimed, smiling wide at Sero. He could feel his cheeks grow red but he couldn't look away from the shorter male. "Hey, you okay? You look like you're burning up." Sero quickly shot him down before he could touch his face, "Yeah I'm okay, nothing wrong with me... Haha." Kaminari sighed in relief, "Oh thank go-" he was cut off by a familiar male bumping into him. "Hey! Watch where- Bakugou?" Bakugou whipped his head over to the voice, "Oh. It's you shit faced fuck monkeys." Kaminari visibly deflated at the insult, a frown tugging at the corner of his lips. Sero noticed this and spoke up, "Hey, don't be such an ass! What's got your pants in a twist, huh?" He scoffed, "Maybe you could ask shitty hair. Or don't, he'll shout at you for caring." Sero and Kaminari looked at the blonde, confusion written all over their faces. "Okay we're finding Kiri, you two need to sort this- whatever it is- out. Right now," Kaminari said, grabbing onto Bakugou's wrist and dragging him along. "LET GO OF ME YOU SPASTIC DICK WHISTLE!" The ash blonde shouted, gaining dirty looks from parents.

They just began to look when Bakugou felt a small tingle on his wrist. He looked down to see a message from his soulmate.

I really fucked up.

Bakugou looked at the dark blue writing and sighed. He'd been wondering why his soulmate, who used to write in bright yellow all the time, is now writing in a dreary blue. Then he realised he left his soulmate pen in his car. "Oi, fuck munches!" He yelled, gaining the other two males attention. "I need my soulmate pen so we're going to my car. Now." Sero dug inside his jacket pocket, pulling out his soulmate pen. "I don't search up on all this soulmate stuff so I don't know if it'll work, but you can try right? We really need to find Kiri." The plain faced male chucked Bakugou the pen. He caught it easily and started to write. Luckily it worked.

What do you mean, 'fucked up'. How?

The reply was almost instant.

I fucked up. Did something I shouldn't have and now he's gonna hate me.

Bakugou furrowed his eyebrows before writing out a reply.

He?

Yeah, my

His soulmate took a while to write the next word. It was as if he was thinking about what to write.

friend. I shouted at him and how he probably hates me.

Bakugou looked over the message a few more times. Something about this seemed very familiar. He just couldn't place his finger on it.

Go back and talk to him. He can't hate you. How can someone hate you. As I said before, you're the only person I can tolerate.

That was a lie. He tolerates Kirishima.

Thank you. That helps a lot.

Bakugou frowned, passing back Sero's soulmate pen. Something was familiar about that situation. He felt closer to his soulmate. Physically closer and he didn't have any idea why.

Kirishima looked down at the conversation with his soulmate and frowned. He can't like Bakugou, could he? He had a soulmate. He can't like Bakugou! It's the same as cheating, right? He sighed, wiped away his tears and put his soulmate pen away. He unlocked the toilet stall's door and walked out, ready to confront Bakugou.

"There he is!" Sero gasped, running up to his read haired friend. "We've looked everywhere for you! Where have you been?" Kaminari questions. Bakugou slowly walks up to the trio, scowling. He was still pissed. "Don't worry, I'm fine," Kirishima commented, smiling a fake smile to calm their nerves. "Hey, Bakugou," Kirishima starts, scratching the back of his neck, "I'm sorry. For exploding like that. It's a... Touchy subject but I promise I'll tell you later." Bakugou rolled his eyes, secretly happy with the answer, "tch, whatever. Not like I give a shit."

AUTHORS NOTE:
Idk why but I felt like posting another chapter. So I did. I just realised how short this story's gonna be. Only like, 12 or 13 chapters! I have a question, if I posted another book after I'm finished with this one, would you read it? Also, if you have any au's I could write, that could really help for my one shot book and for ideas for future books! Anyways, thanks for reading and voting! Bye!

~L (: