CAUGHT!

The morning sun broke through the cracks in the curtains in Reid's bedroom. The orangey yellow light illuminated the the furniture around his room. The room was a mess, clothes scattered everything, chairs knocked over and a broken photo laid dead on the ground with a single crack all the way across. The photo was of the team, Himself, Hotch, Morgan, Garcia, Emily, Jj and even Gideon. Reid laid asleep in his double bed, cuddled up to someone else's chest. A man short dark brown hair, darker then Spencer's, and pale skin. The pair laid cuddled close as they sleep soundlessly, the duvet esque, and a pillow or two on the floor.
As the clock stuck 11am, Reid was off for the weekend so had a lay in, as they didn't get in till 5 in the morning. The stench of alcohol lingered in the room, from either them or there clothing. The apartment was silent, then a loud thud came. Someone was knocking at the door. Reid shot up, panicing. He looked at the sleeping man next to him, smiled, and ran to the from, closing his bedroom door behind him so no one new who was in there. Only in his pyjama bottoms, he unlocked the door, taking away the chain and turning the key. A slightly large, blonde girl stood in front of him. "Hello Reid" It was Garcia, wearing her funky, bright and unique clothes she definitely stood out. "Oh wow, since when did Junior G Man get abs" giving a cheeky wink. Looking down reid just realised he was half dressed.
"Oh sorry Garcia..." Hiding behind the door slightly. "What ups?" Reid keeps looking around worriedly
"We've got a case, Hotch told me to give this to you" she hands him a brown folder containing the information about the case.
"Come in. Would you like a coffee?" Reid walks away completely forgetting about the mystery guest asleep in his bedroom, in his bed. his eyes are locked on the pages. 5 children, all been kidnapped from the Las Vagus area, two have already been found, their body's found scattered around the city in remote areas, body's mutilated. A disturbing case. Garcia looked around, in the 3 years she has known Reid she has never been to his apartment. It was just as she thought it would be, typical Reid; books, case files, photos and even the complete collection of Star Trek. She giggled slightly. As Reid put the kettle Garcia noticed the red marks all over his back, which look a lot like scatch marks but also a bottle of wine, which sat empty of its contents on the kitchen table. As the kettle began to boil, Spencer still focused on the file. When suddenly..."Babe, have you put the kettle on?" A manly voice broke free from the direction of Reid's bedroom. He straighten in shock completely forgetting about him, his eyes widened with nervousness, he turned on his heals to have Garcia stare at him wide mouthed. Quickly she headed for the bedroom..."Garcia, don't, please" but it was too late, the doors to his bedroom had been opened and she just stood in the frame way. "Oh hello" Reid joins Garcia, both with faces like they've seen a ghost "I didn't know you had a guest, I'm sorry" said the stranger as he was putting on his trousers. "Work" one word was all Reid said before slamming the door.
"Now who is that!" Garcia said flirtatiously.
"No one" Reid replied as he tucked his hair behind his ears, hands shaking and sweat collected on his forehead.
"Excuse me...that's not no one" Spencer began to panic, as he kept pacing, his hand covering his mouth as he worried. "Reid!" No reply "REID!" Garcia raised her voice, getting Spencer's attention as he stops and just stares at her.
"No one, I promise. Just a mate"
"He's seems a bit more cosy to be 'just a mate'" Penelope gesturing her fingers as bunny ears. "Reid, are you..." She trailed off.
"Gay?" She nodded. Reid just looks at her, and then to his feet. His hair hung loosely over his Face as he thought back tears that tried so hard to break free. Garcia covered her mouth with her hand which was decorated with hundreds of rings.
"You are. Why didn't you ever tell us Spence" she approached him, placing her hand on his shoulder, which he pulled away from.
"Because I couldn't. I didn't know how you were going in take it. For all I know you all could have hated me. Plus I need a private life"
"We don't care you're Gay Reid and I know the others don't know but trust me we could never hate you, we're family" Reid looked at her for the first time since he had told her. And smiled.
"You really don't care?" Garcia shook her head as she embraced Reid into a hug, as she laughed.
"My little boys all grown up" pinching his cheeks and doing sort of dance, least it was meant to be dancing, more moving her hips and jumping like a mad man. "So was this a lucky one night for Dr Spencer Reid?" She winked.he coughed "um no not really" he coughed "he's my...um...boyfri..." He trailed of to faking cough to descise his words, but Garcia got past that, and she scwield like a little girl. Hugging him again.
"Go on, go get him then. Introduce me to the lucky feller who stole young Reid's heart" Reid took a deep breath...
"Jason" he shouted, about to shout again when his bedroom door swung open. A man with dark brown hair, emerald green eyes and dress in a suite and tie walked into the living room.
"You called?" Jason smiled. Reid coughed once again before introducing him.
"Jason, this is Penelope Garcia, she is the technical analysis for the BAU" they both smiled as they shook hands.
"So you work together then" releasing Garcia's hand and he walked over to Reid. He smiled as he lent in for a kiss but Spencer moved his head, like he was ashamed or embarrassed.
"Coffee is over there" Reid gestured with his head. He's beautiful Garcia mouthed. Reid just stared at his fingers as they in twined, as his hair fell into his face, hiding his nervous emotions.
"How do you take it Penelope?" Jason asked.
"White, 4 sugars please. Sweet like me" she smiled and so did Jason but Reid, he laughed.
"When does the jet leave?" Reid final spoke, his voice crackled and quiet, he coughed to clear his throat.
"In an hour. So hurry your cute little bum up". So he did, Spencer left for the bedroom leaving Jason and Garcia together. Which was never a good combination.

5 minutes later

Reid left the bedroom to the sound of laughing. "Seriously, wow Spencer has been holding back on us" Garcia and Jason were both sat at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee, laughing and getting along. They both looked when they saw Spencer coming towards them and just burst into the laughing, frantically.
"What's so funny?" Reid raising his eyebrow in concern.
"Reid, you never told us your such a wild animal" Garcia growled and burst into laughter once again.
"Jason, what have you told her?"
"Nothing Babe" he stood up leaning in for a kiss but Reid moved his head avoiding him.
"Seriously..." Jason just looked at him, his face dropped; hurt. Reid walked away to the kitchen were he poured himself a fresh cup of coffee, with mountains and mountains of sugar. Garcia noticed the tension when she tried to brake the awkward silence between them.
"Just how good you are on the dance floor...and in the bedroom" Garcia laughed hysterically, holding tightly to her ribs as they thud in pain.
"JASON!!" Reid went red cheeked, he came out no less then half an hour ago and he's already going on about their sex life..."you've known eachother five minutes, and you already telling her what we do in the bedroom!"
"Oh come on babe, it's just a laugh" but Reid was even more pissed off.
"I can't believe you, I wasn't even comfortable coming out let alone having you talk to one of my co workers about our sex life!" Reid banged down the mug of coffee he just made, spilling the contents all over the counter top. Turning his back to both of them as he wiped the spilt coffee from off the side. Garcia and Jason shared a stare, and Garcia spoke again, to calm Reid down.
"Well we all thought Little Spence was a virgin" sounding annoyed Reid replied.
"Why does everyone think I'm a virgin?"
"Because your so innocent Reid..." then there was a strange buzzing sound. It came from Jason. It was his phone, taking his phone from his pocket and holding a finger up to the two of them gesturing to wait.
'Agent Campbell' he nodded in response, with the occasional 'yeah'.
"Who was that?" Reid spoke, sounding more calm, his voice was smooth and quiet.
"Work, I've got to go babe" Jason and Reid both headed towards the door. Jason stood in the hallway as he spoke to Reid, Garcia come in closer to earwig their conversation, the door was pulled almost to a close, giving to two boys some privacy. Jason once again attempted to plant a kiss on Reid's soft and tender lips.Reid finally aloud Jason to kiss him, it wasn't passionate but it was beautiful and loving; making Garcia once more make an AHH noise in the back of her throat. Jason walked away and Reid closing the door behind him. Garcia just stood there like a little girl with a wild grin plastered on her face from ear to ear. "Haven't we got a case" Reid smiled as he walked passed Garcia.