Chapter 13

Corey walks in "guess who's b-" He drops Kayla's hand. You pull from jay falling to the floor. "You motherfucker!" Corey shouts, he pulls jay down to the floor and bashes his fist into jays. You begin shake in shock. Shawn pulls Corey off of him. "Dude he's just drunk! " Shawn shouts. Jay's head thuds into the floor at the lose of Corey's grip. His face Cleary giving he's knocked out. Corey gives into Shawn's arms. You get up off the floor and run to jay. You smack his face. He opens his eyes. "Why are you worried about that little bitch" Corey shouts. Jay sits up "what the hell?" He says his nose, dripping blood. "You made out with y/n! " Joey shouts. "What?" Jay scratches his head. Corey grunts and fights Shawn's arms, trying to get to jay. Tears ran down his face and his eyes were irritated.

You run in front of Corey. You put your hand on his chest. "Corey stop" "No! Why did you kiss him!" He grunts. He looks at you in the eye with an angry look. "I-i didn't" You say. "He kissed me" "Then why did it last so long? "

"Jay pulled her into a kiss, he was drunk. She tried to pull back-- but he grabbed her arms tightly" Shawn says. Corey get even more angry. He fights Shawn's grip again. "I'm gonna kill you fucker! When I get the chance I will slice your throat! I swear to fuc-" "Daddy!" Kayla shouts

Corey's POV

I look at Kayla. Y/n backs up from me grabbing Kayla. "Daddy is scary" Kayla says barrying her face into y/n's arms. My heart drops. Hearing I was scary, from my child. Y/n looks at me sighing. I stop fighting Shawn's grip and give in. "Corey, I'm so fucking sorry man. I swear I didn'-" I cut him off. "Let me go dude, I won't beat his dumb fucking face I swear" He looks at me and let's go. I stare at jay, I really wanted to deck his face out of the window. But I've done enough. I look at y/n as she stares at me walk, kaylas still in her arms. I grab my hoodie, I pull it over my shoulders and pull the hood on. I walk outside.

Your POV

Kayla lifts her face at the sound of Corey slamming the door. Jay whips the blood from his nose, on his arm. "Y/n I'm so fucking sorry" Jay says look at the blood on his arm. You shake your head. Kayla looks at jay. "Daddy is scary. Why he make jay bleed? " She says staring into your eyes

It wasn't Corey's fault anger took over him. You whip your lips. Jay got up still sort of drunk, but not wasted like he was earlier. "Daddy was mad-- jay did something bad. That daddy didn't like nor did mommy" You reply grabbing her tiny hand.

"Can somebody go check on Corey please" You say standing up, putting Kayla on your hip. "I'll go" Shawn says, grabbing his coat and standing up. "Thanks" You say giving Kayla to Joey. "Please hold her for a minute. I have to wash up" You glare at jay. What he did wasn't right. Even if he was drunk. You sigh going to the bathroom.

Shawn's POV

I leave the bus jogging to find Corey. He was sitting at the curb in front of a tree, just in front of an old shop that was only a few feet away. "Hey Corey, you alright? " I ask him joining to his side sitting. He shakes his head. "My daughter thinks I'm a monster. And y/n looked scared of me I fucked up my family"
I put my hand on his shoulder. "You fucked up jay pretty bad" I say with a chuckle. I received a death glare from Corey quickly making me shut up.

"Y/n isn't gonna look at me the same" He says running his fingers through his hair. "I'm sure she will understand why you did it, I mean how would you think she would react of some bitch was eating your face? " I say. He smiles, but it gets washed off as soon as it appeared.

Corey gets up, looking at the bus. Then looking back in front of him. "Im-- just gonna take a walk. Thanks for the talk" He starts to walk down the sidewalk, just ahead. I stand up seeing my breath hit the cold air as I sigh. I head back on the bus. Kayla jumps out of Joeys hands and runs to me. "Uncle shawn!" She shouts putting her arms up as a sign for me to pick her up. "I wanna play your drum" She says as I pick her up. Her eyes, just like Corey's looked as innocent as ever. I nod.