Chapter 12

"Get the fuck off of her!" Corey shouts. You turn. Tears running down your face. "Corey help!" You shout. He drew blood on your neck and wrist and legs and thighs. He punched the guy, but it wasn't enough. All the guys came running over glancing at you, then Corey fighting the guy. They all jumped and beat the shit out the guy.

"Mommy! Your bleeding" Kayla says running over. She then turns. "No! Dont hit my daddy!" She shouts you pull her close. The  rest of the guards come over breaking up the fight. Corey runs over to you and with an worried look

Corey's POV

Her face was as red as ever. The tears glared in the stage lights. There was blood everywhere and she was bare naked. she cried out help to me. "Baby! What did he do?" "He told me if I didn't play along i-i couldn't he able to see you and kayl- Kayla. I had too but he cut me deep, and raped me" She cried out.

It hurt to see her there. I grabbed her putting her the chair, taking off my shirt to lay over her so she wasn't in plain sight naked. I quickly called the police and held her in my arms. Soon enough the police came along with the ambulance. They took her into the chair and into the truck. I felt tears stream down my face. I fell to the floor. "Hey man you okay?" Mike ask. Kayla comes over and cries. "They took mommy!" She says. I look up seeing her in pain. everything shuts down in my head. The ache grows in my arms and I rush to the bathroom.

I look in the mirror. "Why'd I leave her alone" I say to myself in the mirror. I grab the pills I had in my pocket and took countless of an amount. Watching my face grow pale. "I deserved this" I speak before falling to the floor.

Your POV

I wake up in a hospital bed. Expecting Corey beside my bed, I see Kayla with Chris. You sit up shaking your head.

*flashback*

"Get off!" "You wanna see them? Then play along" "Stop cutting!"

**end of flashback**

You shake your head. "Mommy! "
You hear Kayla squeal. You smile as she jumps on the bed. "Where's corey?" You ask. "He-" He pauses. "He's in recovery from an overdose" "What!" You say "when!" "When you got carried in he went to the bathroom and wouldn't come out. I knocked he didn't answer. I figured he was drunk. So I busted the door to see him laid over the toilet puking then passing out" Your face grows worried and you turn to Kayla.

"Daddy is in a room down the hall" Kayla says laying on your chest. "He say I love your mommy and me!" She give a wide grin. You smile. "Y/n" The nurse says. "You are getting released. Your in a liquid diet, since your throat had gotten cut so it needs to heal. And you need we much rest as you can get" She signs a clipboard and hands it to you to sign.

She pulls your IVs out, and says "your free to go" She smirk giving you pills. You get up sore. Chris picks Kayla up and reaches a hand out to help you get up. "Wanna go see Corey? " Chris asks as he pulls you up. You groan. "Yeah" You say. You follow up behind him until you get to coreys room. You walk in and Chris puts down Kayla. You smirk.

Corey rolls  over. "Hey babe" You say. He waves. " He can't speak. The pills he had took drained out water. His voice is scratched and he needs to warm up for the concert" Chris says. Corey nods. "Hey babe" You say kissing his cheek. "Hey babe! " Kayla shouts crawling on the bed. Corey chuckles. "No that's daddy" You say "how you feeling?" He puts his thumbs down. "Awh" You say.

"Babe... Why did you overdose... " You ask. He shakes his head with a smile and lips. "Don't worry bout it I'm fine" He smiles. You grab his hand tracing his knuckles. "When is he being released" You ask Chris. "Next week or so" He says staring at his phone. You nod and kiss Corey.