Chapter 7

"So, what do you all wanna do now? " Jim says. "I don't know" Corey responds. His voice was low and sad. "Corey you okay? " You ask gripping his hand. His hand was hug compared to yours so your grabbed it with two and rubbed his knuckles with your finger. "Yeah. Just a lot on my mind.. " He says looking down. "I'm here if you ever... Need me you know" You say leaning in for a kiss. You kiss him. Deeply, then his face brakes into a smile.

"Thanks y/n" He replys kisses you again. "Go in the damn roooom with that shitt" Sid says laughing.

"Pft. Shut up. " He continues to kiss you. He then, grabs you by the waist and picks you up. You rap your legs around his waist as he cares you into the room. You hear Shawn say "welp there they go. " He says. You laugh a bit as Corey shuts the door.

He kisses you as he lays you on the bed. It was dark but you knew were you each were.

Soon enough you both layed down the the bed exhausted. You heart was pounding and your legs were sore. He wasn't gentle at all. You roll over at him and smile. He pushes your hair behind you ear and smiles back.
He wrapped you in his arms with a tight grip and put his hand on your head. He the  kissed the top of your head and layed his head on the pillow you slept on.

You felt so safe. You soon enough fell asleep.

You wake up and Corey's gone. You hear them all the practicing. You hear Corey singing his heart out. You smiled in the warmth of his voice. You decided to get up and get some clothes on and walk out. "Oh hey baby" Corey stops mid song to come and kiss you.

"Hey" You say. "So-- was it good last night" Mike ask. "Shut up" Corey says laughing. "Yeah." You say sitting down on the sofa watching the rest sync.

"We're leaving in 3 minutes" The manager says "okay. Manny" Corey says. Manny? That's his name? Woah.

They all leave the bus and you follow up going in the dressing room as always and playing your phone. The band goes out the room and leave you there.

2 minutes later, you hear Mike come in the room. "Have you seen Corey? " He ask looking in the bathroom. "No-- he left with you guys. " You say getting up worried. You walk out with Mike and see, Manny running around on his set looking for Corey as well. You decide to look in the second bathroom. You open the door to see Corey, holding his chest in pain. You run over and grab his arms. "Corey! " You shout. He looked like he was going faint. You look around to see the same bottle of pills you saw the other night. You look at him

"Corey! What happend" You shout. "I-i my head was hurting so I took more... A little bit to much. I'm gonna faint. My chest hurts. Corey's in tears. And he's in pain groaning. " Somebody! Please call 911! " You shout crying and sobbing in his chest. "Stay awake." You say getting up to go get the guys

"I found Corey! " You shout running towards Sid since he was the only one close. The guys run to the bathroom and they all get on their phones. You run back to Corey grabbing his hand. You can see him fade into a sleep like mind set. "Corey-- listen to me. Don't fall into the rest, s-stay awake. Please. " You say grabbing his hand.

He grips your hand tightly. "I'm sorry" He says. "No. Don't be sorry!" You say crying. His grip loosens and he closes his eyes rolling over.

"Corey! Corey! Please! Don't go! I love you ple-" You scream but get cut off my Mike taking you off of him. "Corey no! " You scream as Mike carrys you and the ambulance rush into the bathroom.

Mike sits you down. "He will be fine "Mike says rubbing your arm. " No he won't! I saw him. He overdosed!" You cry out. "He will make it. " Mike says sitting you down. Your head pounds from you screaming and you fall back in pain.

"Hey y/n" Mike says quietly. "It's gonna be fine" He draws you into a hug. Shawn rushes up to you. "You alright? You need water? " Shawn ask handing you a water. You grab it and try to drink. "I-i I'm fine" You say weakly. "We need a doctor over here! " Mike shouts as your vision blurs. And finally it grows black.

-------------------

You wake up. Your head still pounding. You look around to realize your in a hospital bed. You look at your arms. You have IVs in your arm. You look to your left, there's a certain to your left. You feel somebody touch your arm "hey y/n--" Jim says. "Hey" You say glancing around "what happend? "

**flashback**

Corey! Corey! Wake up please. Stay alive. Please. Oh no. Corey!

**end of flashback**

You shake your head. "Is Corey alright did he make it? " Jim grows silent and looks at the curtain. "Hes on the other side" He says just as, Sid runs over. "Hey y/n! Your alive. " Sid says. "Yeah" You say scooting up in a sitting position.

"When can I see Corey" You ask. Just as you say that Jim rolls the certain back. You see Corey sitting up eating bread. "Corey! " You shout your voice still scratched from screaming. "Hey babe! " He shouts smiling. "Thank god. Your alive" You say smiling back. "Yeah" He says scratching his head and dropping his bread to get up. "Woah Corey.  Be careful. " Sid says. "I'm fine" He makes his way to kiss you and hug you. "Are you okay? " He ask having you in his arms.

"I'm fine" You say kissing his back. Just then the nurse walking in. "Mr tay- oh I see your fine now" She says smiling. "Yeah" He replys then reaching in to whisper in your ear. "She's been getting on my nerves" He groans then pulling back. "You two are allowed to be released " She says cueing Corey to go back, to his bed. " He turns off his stuff and makes him sign a paper, then does the same to you pulling out your IVs.