Chapter 6

"Hey y/n, tour time" You get up and looking around to see Craig knelt over you. "Woah. You spoke. " You say chuckling. "Yeah, I'm human after all. Corey packed for you and go you some things. He's in the living room now" Craig says standing up and leaving your room.

You get up and see a mess in the closet and some clothes on your bed. "So much for cleaning up" You say giggling a bit. You get up and head down stairs to see the guys in the living room. "Hey your awake" Sid says. "Yeah, where's Corey? " You ask "damn we didn't even get a greeting and your asking where's Corey" Jim says. "Sorry. Hey" You say walking in taking a seat. "We're just waiting for the tour bus now. Should be here in a bit" Chris says. You nod and look around. No site of Corey.

Corey walks in eating a cereal bar. "Hey babe" He says with a mouth full. He walks over and kisses you. "Yeah" You say smiling. "Get a room" Shawn shouts across the room

Corey laughs then looks at you. "I already packed your bags. I found some clothes for you. Idk if you'd like them, and some food and all your makeup I could find. " He says walking further into the living room. "Bus is here" Joey says. "Everybody got everything? " Corey ask. "Oh." He runs up stairs, then coming back down with two suitcases and a bag.

"This is your stuff. But I'll carry it" He says grabbing his stuff at the door way as well.

"At least let me grab some things" You say grabbing the bag and a suitcase and his backpack. "Thanks" He says smiling and opening the door for you then letting it shut for the others. "You dick" Shawn says. "I thought I was your wife! " Shawn says laughing. You let out a laugh also.

You all get on the bus and the manager speaks up. "Everybody here? " He ask. "Oh and.. Whats your name again? " He points his pen at you. "Y/n" You reply. "Right, y/n" He writes something on his board and turns to the driver. "Let's get this show on the road! " The managers says sitting down.

Corey looks at you and yawns. "I'm tired" He says. You sit down as well as him and he falls into your lap like a baby. He looks up at you and smiles. "Awh your a little baby" You say with a giggle. "Yeah" He says putting his head to the side and closing his eyes. You played with his hair as you and the guys talked.

Eventually the clock hit midnight. "Corey needs to wake his ass up" Sid says. "Yeah" Shawn adds in. Corey still laid asleep in your lap having a silent snore. You looked at his as he was so peaceful. "Why would we wake him up? " You ask. "Because we need to practice" Sid says. "Hey. Wait. " Mike says. "Let's spray paint his hair" He says pulling our hair dye spray from one of the cabinets. "How did you know that was there? " Sid asks

"Did a little exploring while you talked each other's head off. " Mike replys pulling out two cans. One pink, the other blue. He shakes them. He then, hands the pink one to you. "Your honors" He says with a smirk opening his.  You look at him then open yours and Mike starts to spark along with you. Corey jumps up and looks around paranoid. "W-what the" He says touching his hair. Everybody laughs. "Whats happening he says running to the bathroom. " Are you serious? " He says walking out the bathroom giving a pale look at Mike an everybody else. You laugh "your so cute" You say. "Ha ha" He says sarcastic. You laugh at him.

"Well now I have to take a shower" He says walking to the bedroom. "You needed one anyway." Sid mumbles. Everybody laughs

--6 days later--

"Alright we are in... North Carolina coast side. " The manager says. The boys get their stuff. "Y/n" Corey says snapping you out of your twilight Zone. You were about to fall asleep. It was about 5 pm, and you were tired from barely any sleep. "C'mon I don't want you waiting in here." He says. You get up and follow them up to the back of the stage. They all go in the dressing room. "So. We will have to explain some shits" Corey tells you putting on his black makeup under his eyes and around his mouth. "First, I'll leave you in here. Second, avoid any fans who ask who you are. Well.. Just avoid you saying I'm your boyfriend. And third. Stay in here or go outside. " He says. You nod.

The intro to people = shit plays and he gives you a kiss and walks  out leaving you alone. You decide to play on your phone to pass the time.

The time passes and they all rug back in tired. Corey walks in like he's gonna pass out taking his ear buds out and his mask. "That was a killer show" Mike says. "Yeah" Corey says giving you a kiss and walking to the bathroom.

Once they all settle down. The manager walks in and tells them they need to hit the road in 5 minutes.

--2 days later--

Corey had been acting weird. Like. Depressed. You were both in bed cuddled up together on the bus. You admire his as he slept and had his arms around you waist. You get up and walk into the main area of the bus and sit down.

You go in the kitchen for something to eat to find some pills laying there. They were scattered near Corey's phone. They were blue and one was cut open. You give a questioned look at them and pick them up to read the bottle. "Pain killers" The bottle read. You walk to the room and shake Corey. "Hmn" He grunts. "Corey, what the hell are these? " You show him the pills and the bottle. He jumps up. "Just--for my head" He says grabbing them out of your hand. "Are you sure?" There were a lot of missing. "Yeah" He says rubbing his eyes. "Nothing to worry about" He says kissing your cheek. He stands up and stretches letting our a loud grunt. "Shut up" Shawn shouts. "You shut the fuck up" Corey replys walking out. Corey had been acting weird. You didn't wanna assume him being addicted. But why?. Why would he just start taking pain killers. In which, looked like a lot.

Hey hope the story's going good so far. I deleted so much of this story in the worry of People not liking it. But. Idk maybe you do? Please give me feed back on anything you think I should change or questions. Thank you! <3