Hanako Yamada

My Senpai and I study for hours. There is mostly silence between us, but he'll occasionally ask a question. I glanced out his window and realized the sun was starting to set. I look back at him. He glance up at me with smile.
"Everything okay?" He asks.
"Yeah..I..uh.. dinner?"
"Hmm?"
He then glances out the window and registers my question. He looks back at me.
"My mom will be home any minute, I can ask." He smiles.
I smile and nod slightly.
"Taro!" Yells his sister.
"Yeah Hanako?!"
"Come here! My doll broke again!"
"One second."
"No! I..uh...I fix can doll. I mean, I can fix you doll. I..uh.." I trail off.
"You can fix it? You sure?"
"Mhm." I nod.
"Alright. I'll wait here." He smiles.
I nod and stand up. Here's the moment I've been waiting for. A good moment to get her alone and get on her good side. I need her in good omens if I'm going to be related to her. Plus, I have to do this peacefully or else my Senpai could never love me. I walk into her bedroom to be met with her sitting on a pink cushioned carpet floor. Her bed had purple coverings and her walls were a creamy pink. She looks up at me.
"You aren't Taro." She says.
"No, but I can fix your doll."
"I don't believe you."
"Let me see your doll then and prove it to you." I smirk.
"Fine." She sighs.
She hands me her doll's body and it's head. It looks like whoever fixed it last time had no idea what they were doing. I examine it for a moment and then pop the head back on. I hand it back to her. She takes it and looks at it hesitantly. Her smooth black hair was just like her brothers. It looked like an endless night sky. She looks at me, our eyes locking. She then throws her doll and it hits the wall, staying in one piece. She smiles wide.
"Wow, you actually fixed it!"
"I told you." I chuckle.
"Hey, are you done studying with my brother? Wanna play?" She smiles.
"I..uh..I can ask."
"Go ahead." Says a voice at the door.
I turn to be met with the eyes of my love. I go bright red and turn away.
"Sure you?" I ask.
"I'm sure. I'll finish up and let you know about dinner." He chuckles.
I nod and he leaves, I assume going back to the dinning table. My face returns to normal and I look back at his sister. She had a smirk on her face. She saw all of that...
"You got it bad for him, huh?"
"What's it to you?"
"You're not like Osana-chan...I like you." She smiles.
"Thanks? So..uh..what do you want to play? I can do almost anything."
"Let's play pretend. I'm an elf!"
"An elf? Uh...then I'll be..."
"My trusted friend who's a wizard!"
"Sounds good." I sigh lightly.
I then play make believe with her for the next half hour. At first I hated it to the high heavens, but then it kinda grew on me. She was growing on me. I had to get close to her, so I might as well enjoy it. Right? She'll soon be my own sister. When the game finished she started laughing and fell down onto her floor. I look at her.
"Why are you laughing?" I ask.
"Because! I know why you're doing this. You want my consent to date my brother so you're sucking up to me! You even let me throw glitter on you!"
I look down at my uniform that is now cover is silver and pink sparkles. I sigh and look back at her.
"Maybe, but Hanako...I don't like your brother." I tell her.
"But...that whole scene earlier?"
"I...I love him. I want him to marry me. That means you'd be my sister. So I was hoping to get a jump start on our relationship. That okay?"
"You...my brother...married?"
"Yeah?"
"That's...amazing!"
"Really?"
She nods and runs around her room for a minute. I go to ask her something but then her mom walks into the room. She looks at me.
"Miss Aiyshi?" She asks.
"Yes, Mrs. Yamada-san?"
"Dinner is ready. I'll take you home afterwards." She smiles.
I nod and look at Hanako. She just smiles and walks out the room. I follow them then out to the dinning room. Hanako sat next to Taro and Taro's Mon sat across from him. This meant the only chair left, was in between his mom and him.  I smile brightly and sit down. We ate dinner in silence and then when it came time for me to go home, Taro hugged me.
"Thanks Ayano." He says.
"Mhm." I nod slightly, hugging back.
He then brakes the hug and heads to what I assume is his room. Taro's mom motions me to the front door. I start to walk when a small hand grabs my sleeve. I look down at Hanako.
"You have my consent. Make him happy." She grins.
"I will." I smile.
Taro's mom then takes me home. She gave me a polite goodbye and drove off. I went inside and went straight to my room. I threw myself down on the bed and squeezed my pillow. What an amazing day! I can't wait for tomorrow! I soon drift to sleep, dreaming of the future that I have in store with my precious Senpai. The next day the wind blew gently and the air smelled like fresh maple. I followed my Senpai to school as usual, but when we arrive...we both looked horrified at our school. The atmosphere seemed darker today than normal. There were security cameras scanning the school entrance. When we entered we saw metal detectors to the left and right. I assume they're all over the school. I zoned out for a good minute, wondering why these changes occurred. Did someone finally install a security system because of the murders? I feel a light tap on my shoulder and turn to be met with the creaminess of my Senpai's eyes.
"Morning Ayano, do you know what's going on?" He asks.
"No." I manage to say normally.
My heart was beating so fast and so hard I think I'm going to pass out.
"Hey, you okay? You're burning up."
"Mhm!" I nod with a smile.
"Well, I'll see you around then."
He walks away, leaving me with the touch of his fingers on my shoulder and the small smile he gave before walking away. I feel my heart explode as gummy feelings erupt in me. I turn to walk to class but that's when I run into a silver haired, beautiful, young girl. She looked at me angerly. That's when I notice the student council patch on her arm. But I don't think I've ever seen her before.
"Can I help you?" She asks angerly.
"I didn't mean to run into you."
"Don't play innocent with me! I know what you are and I will show this school, what you are. You are a monster that will be stopped."
"What are you-"
"If you have any brains, you'll turn and walk the other way."
I look at her curiously and then do as she says. I turn and walk through a metal detector and head to class. I pull out my phone and text Info-chan to see if she as any clue on who this girl is. She seems to be issue...what she said to me...she seems to know something that I'm clearly out of the loop on.
---------
Ayano: Who's the new girl?

Info-chan: I assume you mean the student council president.

Info-chan: She seems to know about you. I'm sorry. I'm sure you'll figure it out though.

Info-chan: But of course what you asked for...

Ayano: Yes, name please.

Info-chan: Her name is Megami Saikou.