Info-Chan

[5:23pm; Ayano's bedroom]

Info-chan: I'm the person nicknamed "Info-chan" at school.

Ayano: I've heard rumors about you. You blackmail girls and sell panty shots to boys. Nobody knows your real name.

Info-chan: The rumors are true.

Info-chan: If you ever need a favor, text me a panty shot and I'll give you whatever support I can.

Info-chan: If you want to know personal information about anyone at our school, just send me a photograph of their face, and I'll tell you everything I know about them.

Ayano: You're disgusting.

Info-chan: You're a stalker.

Info-chan: If you want my help, text me. If you don't care, ignore me.

Info-chan: You have one week until your precious Taro Yamada belongs to Kokona-chan.
---------------
I stare hard at my phone, so many thoughts racing through my head, some good and some bad. I don't want to work with the school's blackmailing pervert and I still don't understand why she's so uppity about helping me with Kokona. But the thought of Kokona-chan touching my Senpai...kissing him...holding him...becoming his...those thoughts boil my blood. If it means getting away with murder, or if it means getting her expelled I'll work with Info-chan...it's the only way to save my Senpai. I then take a deep breath as I pick my bag up and throw it into the closet. I won't be needing it anymore. I walk over to my desk and grab a Post-It note. Tomorrow the mysterious life source will be stopping by to drop things off. I should let them know they don't need to rush out of here, fore tomorrow I'm joining a club...tomorrow I'm following Senpai home. I then grab a pen and write a note to the force.
Dear Mysterious Force,
By the time you read this I won't be home, and you'll have brought the necessities for the week. But please don't rush when leaving...I met a boy.
Love,
Ayano
I then take the sticky note and stick it to the cold metal fridge. I then go and take a hot shower, needing it to unwind and to think about how I'm gonna handle Kokona. I could always get Info-chan to give a dirty secret, something that will expel her...no that won't be enough. Maybe if I frame her for murder? Now that's enough to arrest her. Then again...I could always kidnap her, torture her, and so many more delightful things. Yes...that's what I'll do. I'll kidnap her, but to do that I'll need to know the human body and how to work a tranquilizer without killing my victim. Hmm...I get out of the shower, drying off, and changing into my PJ's. I then grab my phone, and I open her contact. I take a deep breath before I being typing.
----------
Ayano: Alright, I'll use your help. But only this once. Think you can move into an anatomy class for tomorrow?

Info-chan: *immediate response* Of course.

Ayano: Thank you.

Info-chan: Your schedule is set.
----------
I then sigh with slight relief...my Senpai will be saved. I'm so happy. I then plug my phone in and go eat dinner. I eat the usual ramen noodles with chicken flavoring at my bland white dining table. I can still remember eating here with my family...dad tried so hard to make me smile...he couldn't be happy with just me..he wanted someone else...something else...not me. At least my mom understood, she knew what to do to satisfy me. It was almost as if...she used to be the same. Maybe that's where I get it from? I then clean up my bowl and head into my room, laying down onto my bed. Tomorrow I'll bring Kokona-chan here, tomorrow I'll...wait...where will I hold her? I then sit back up and I look around my room. I can't keep her in here. I then get up again and head into my dining room, grabbing one of the old wooden chairs we used to use til that mysterious force bought me new ones. I then take the chair downstairs and into my basement. Now this is more like a captive area. I put the chair in the left upper corner. After I finish adjusting it just right I go back upstairs and I go back to bed. This time with my mind at peace, and I can easily fall asleep.
[The Next Day: At School: 7:25]
I followed my Senpai from his house to the school, he was running a little late today but I didn't care. I then waited for him to take his place at the fountain before I ran up to the second floor. If I want to be sure of my victories then I need to have the strength to do so. I head over the club rooms on the second floor, and I enter the first room. The karate club room. Budo stood at the front of the room, his arms crossed with a smile on his face as the other club members train. I then approach him, forcing a smile on to my face.
"Hey Budo."
"Hey Ayano, what brings you to the club today?"
"Well..uh..I was wondering if I would be able to join?"
"You want to join my club?"
"Mhm." I nod.
"Very well! Welcome to the club. Will I see you after school at 4?"
"Sure will. See ya Budo."
I then head back out of the room and down the hall, turning to the right as I head for my new class. Classroom 2-2, which is thankfully only down the hallway from my old classroom. I guess Info-chan actually pulled through...interesting...I guess I now have an ally.
[After Class: Lunch Time]
The bell rings dismissing us for lunch and I of course quickly rush to Senpai's class to make sure he's safe. I  make it to his classroom within seconds, and I'm horrified when I look in the classroom doors. The purpled haired, big boobed, bimbo, Kokona was talking to him. How dare she?! The conversation however doesn't last long, fore Kokona's best friend Sayki Miyu approaches her and drags her from the class. I bottle the anger that just arose...I'll never it for later. I then follow Senpai to his spot on the roof and once he's starts eating I then head back downstairs to the courtyard. I get to the courtyard about four minutes later since I wasn't in too big of hurry to talk to Kokona. Once there I see her sitting on a bench alone, eating out of a small bento box. I then swallow my pride and approach her, forcing a smile onto my face.
"Hey Kokona-chan!"
"Hey Ayano-chan! How are you?"
"Good, and you?"
"I'm doing good, thank you for asking."
"No problem, so...there was something I wanted to ask you."
"What is it?"
"I was wondering if you could help me with a school project after school? We could meet up at the cooking club."
"Hmm..sure, why not. Sounds fun."
She smiles warmly and I do everything I can to return the smile instead of smiling with cracked sanity.
"Thank you so much. Well, I guess I'll see you then."
"Mhm!"
I then walk away, my smile of insanity finally breaking free from it's prison. I then head back to the roof and watch Senpai for the rest of the lunch period. After lunch I see him to his class and I rush back to mine before the bell rings.
[After School: After Cleaning Time]
I quickly throw my sponge into a bucket as I run to the fountain, afraid that my Senpai might leave early. I sigh with relief however, when I see him sit down and pull out his book again. I then calmly walk across the courtyard to the other side where the clubs are located in the indoor hallway. I see Kokona standing by the cooking club doors as I turn the corner into the hallway from the courtyard.
"Kokona!"
"Hey Ayano!"
I approach her kindly and she gives me a small hug, I of course force myself to return the favor.
"So what's this project over?"
"It's a science project. There's something I have to get from the nurses office. Mind waiting a little longer?"
"No, I don't mind at all." She smiles.
I nod and then turn around, walking down the hallway and turning the corner and entering the nurses office which is right there as you turn that corner. Luckily she currently wasn't in, must've been a bathroom break since the doors were still unlocked. I then quickly head over to her cupboard and open it, revealing all of the delightful toxins I can get my hands on. However, I only know how to work the tranquilizer so of course it's the only thing I grab, that and a syringe. I then hide the items in my skirt pockets and I head back out the door, round the corner, and down the hall to Kokona.
"Right. Now my actual project itself is in the storage room right around the corner over there."
"Okay, well let's go."
"You first." I smile.
She nods and leads the way, turning the corner and walking over to the storage room door. She then opens the door and walks inside, I follow behind her shutting the door behind me.
"Wait, where's your project?"
"In the instrument case, I'm apart of the music club so I stored it in there for safe keeping."
"Right."
Kokona then keeps her back to me...trusting me..as she approaches the case. As she does this I fill the syringe full of the tranquilizer. I then approach quietly behind her as she starts to bend over to open the case. Right as her hand gets close to the lock I quickly take my right hand and tightly grip her mouth so no one will hear her scream as I use my left hand to stab her in the neck and inject the tranquilizer. Within a few seconds of injecting her she passes out. I gently lay her on the floor so I can hide to syringe and tranquilizer in the room. I then open the case and gently pick her up, putting her inside of it. I lock the case before leaving, shutting the door once more when I leave. I then head upstairs for my club meeting with Budo and the rest of the karate club kids.
[After School: After the Club]
I finish changing back into my regular school clothes and I head downstairs. I see Senpai start to stand up and walk home for a faculty member had been going through the building telling any lingering students to leave. I follow him all the way home to make sure he gets their safely and then I return to my own home. Once there I quickly pull out my phone, opening Info-chan's messages.
------------
Ayano: Hey, I know the faculty makes you an exception since I heard a rumour of you leaving school at 6.

Info-chan: And your point?

Ayano: Leave a door unlocked for me...I have a package that I need to receive later tonight.

Info-chan: By package do you mean you've locked someone up?

Ayano: That's only for me to know and you to find out.

Info-chan: Very well...the back door by the cooking club will be unlocked.

Ayano: Thank you.
-----------
I then set my phone down, and I get changed into some black leggings, black boots, and a black long sleeved shirt. I had these because for Halloween last year I was a robber and Sayki, and Ryota we're cops. I then grab the Halloween mask that went with it and I set it on my desk. I then sit down in my desk chair and wait until Midnight..that's when I'll make my move...the place in her neck that I injected the tranquilizer should keep her asleep until 6am tomorrow...so midnight should be perfect...