Mida Rana

The bell rings dismissing us for cleaning time. I grab a mop and head into Senpai's classroom like normal cause that's where he tends to clean. However, today he wasn't here and I couldn't change rooms now that I've already entered. I sigh and start mopping. Once I finish I turn to leave the room but I bump into a brown haired glasses wearing, slut looking teacher. I look up at her with hate.
"It's you again." She says.
"I was just cleaning, now if you'd kindly move please.." I respond.
"Of course but first.." she bends down and whispers in my ear, "Mr. Yamada is mine. With my looks I can have anyone I want, and the inner me just loves highschool boys. I'm his teacher for the whole day and by the end of it he'll no longer be holy. So back off."
"Who even are you?" I say resentfully.
"Want to know who you're losing to, huh? The names Mida Rana, but that's Mrs. Rana-san to you young lady."
"Well, Mrs. Rana-san, let me tell you something."
She crosses her arms and gives me a look of superiority.
"And what's that?"
"Sen-Taro, is mine. He doesn't have a choice...so I say to you... challenge accepted.."
I then push past her and head out into the hallway. I put away my cleaning supplies and head to the fountain where I watch my Senpai read like normal until it's time to head home. I then follow him home to make sure he arrives safely before returning to my own. Once inside I slump down in my desk chair. I sigh heavily. This teacher is going to be a big problem and it's not like I can kill her. With all the deaths lately at Academi High, the student council surely won't hold back anymore. I need to rid of her non-lethally. I look around my room trying to think of an idea when I meet eyes with my Senpai shrine. I stand up and walk over to it, opening the shrine. I look at all my trinkets with a soft smile. I've been building up this shrine ever since I met him. I love him that much. That's when I start to remember how I got these trinkets for my shrine. If I'm smart enough to get a lock of Senpai's hair without him noticing, I should be sneaky enough to get her to admit to touching my Senpai. I smirk, a darkness covering my face. The next day I arrive at school a little earlier than normal. I had texted Info-chan if I could meet her. Only a few people have ever actually seen her. I stand on the roof, the wind blowing gently. The air warm and comforting. I hear footsteps slowly walk up behind me.
"Ayano-chan. Pleasure to meet you face to face." She says.
I turn around to be met with an average sized girl with red hair and eyes. I smile lightly.
"Morning Info-chan."
"So how many bugs do you need exactly?"
"Just two. That okay with you?"
"It's fine. I have enough to cover the school." She smirks.
"Good. So me taking two is nothing."
"Indeed. Here," she holds out her hand and hands me two bugs, "these should work perfectly. The recordings will be sent to me and I of which will send to you. Understand?"
I nod and I close my hand tightly.
"Very well. Have a good day then."
She then turns and leaves me alone. I turn to the front of the school and see kids starting to come in. I smile slightly and head to the staircase. I head down to the third floor and I walk over to Senpai's classroom. I open the door and walk inside. I place one bug underneath the desk and I place the other behind the white board that's on the other side of the room. I then leave the room, closing the door behind me. I head downstairs to the ground floor and head into the courtyard. I watch Senpai read his book until it's time to head to class. I follow him to class then I head to my own. After school I head up to his classroom with my cleaning sponge. I walk inside and immediately the sense of danger surrounds the air. I ignore Rana-san's death glare and I clean the window. Once I finish I turn to leave but there she was...standing right behind me.
"Good evening, Miss Aiyshi."
"Evening Mrs. Rana-san."
"I hope you know, you're out of time. Unless you can get rid of me before tomorrow afternoon, he's mine."
She looks at me with authority, a dark smirk on her face. Her eyes were filled with hunger. She had a need to feed and won't stop until she's done so. I simply smile at her.
"I wouldn't be so sure. Anyways, if you'll excuse me." I tell her, moving away from her.
I head out the classroom and return my sponge to the bathroom. I then pull out my phone and lean against a wall in the hallway.
---------
Ayano: Info-chan, have the voice records loaded yet?

Info-chan: They have.

Info-chan: *audio clip*

Ayano: Thank you.
---------
I click on the audio clip and listen carefully to it.
--------
"Mr. Yamada, you look a little tired today, everything okay?"
"Yeah, I've just had a lot on my mind."
"That's too bad. Say, why don't you go to your girlfriend and talk with her?"
"I don't have one Mrs..."
"Call me Mida." She cuts him off.
"Am I aloud?"
"I just said you could, didn't I?"
"Oh...well...I don't have a girlfriend Mida-san."
"I see...well if you want...you could talk to me."
"You?"
"Yeah...you know...I'm not that much older than you. And you, Taro, you give me an excitement like no other. Most girls hide their feelings, but I say why bother. I've only enjoyed my time here because of you Taro. You make my blood itch."
"I-I do? W-Well, tomorrow I'm not busy.."
"Oh? So you want...my...special services?"
"Y-Yes, Mida-san."
"Very well, see me after class tomorrow, have a good night Taro."
"You too."
--------------
I close the clip and my hand drops. Anger and hatred rush through my blood. I outta cut her throat, no, torture her and make her suffer. Cutting off appendages one by one. I decide to take a deep breath and calm my nerves before deciding to go to the counselor. Once calm enough I walk to her office. I knock gently on the door, trying not to cause too big of a disturbance to her.
"Come in." I hear on the other side.
I open the door and walk inside, shutting it behind me.
"Mrs. Kunahito?" I ask.
"Yes?"
"My name is Ayano Aiyshi. I was heading to my friends class to pick him up...when I over heard something him and his teacher we're speaking about. I recorded it and have the audio. It's Taro Yamada and Mrs. Rana-san."
"The replacement teacher...yes I've had some complaints about her. Some from Mr. Yamada. He was in here earlier claiming she...was flirting with him." She says calmly.
"She was. Here."
I open the audio and place my phone on her desk. I then play the clip. I stare at her as she listens to the horror of what this teacher has done. Her eyes widen and she crosses her arms with disgust.
"I've heard enough."
I stopped the audio and place my phone in my pocket.
"Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will relieve her of work asap. Have a nice day." She smiles.
"You too."
I leave her office and walk to my locker. I change my shoes and turn to leave when someone calls my name.
"Ayano, wait up!"
I turn to see the golden smile of my Senpai come towards me. I felt my face instantly heat up. He reaches me and my brain turns to smush.
"Mind if I walk with you?"
"I...uh...you...heh.."
"Are you okay? You're acting a little...weird?"
"I...no..you...yes." I grin.
"Okay...anyways, you know my new teacher?" He asks as we start walking.
"Yes.." I say dreamily.
"Well, appearently she's some sort of deranged pedophile. Can you believe it? She tried to...it doesn't matter."
"I...you...sorry.." I tell him.
I look to the ground. My whole body was on fire and I could barely get a normal sentence out. He then starts laughing. I look up at him, our eyes meeting. He grins brightly.
"It's funny. Out of everyone in the school...you seem to be the only one who doesn't disappoint me."
"Me?"
"Yeah, but...I'm glad for that."
"Heh..."
I smile shyly. We then both drop silent as we continue walking home. Once we get to his house he smiles at me.
"Thanks Ayano-chan. See you tomorrow, good night." He grins.
"Yeah, good aft... night." I smile nervously.
He then goes inside and I quickly rush home. I throw myself on my bed and scream into a pillow. I'm such an embarrassment. Do you think maybe he knows now? Hopefully not. Anyways, now that Mrs. Rana-san is gone, Senpai will forever belong to me. I fall asleep, finally being able to dream. The next day there was an announcement that Mrs. Rana-san was mistreating the students she had and had been fired immediately upon hearing this. I smile gleefully. I took her out peacefully, no harm, no foul. I then happen to notice Senpai wasn't at his usual spot this morning. I then search the school only to find him nowhere. I then check outside, the schools perimeter. I kinda wish I hadn't gone looking for him though. I turn the corner the see a tall, strong girl leaning against the wall, Senpai under her. She had him pin and he was frozen like an ice cycle stuck to a roof. She had a big grin on her face. The face of a madwoman with a unshakeable crush. I secretly take out my phone and snap a picture of her. She has to be student, am I wrong?
----------
Ayano: Who is she?

Ayano: *sends photo*

Info-chan: Her? Ha! Have fun.

Info-chan: Her name...is Osoro Shidesu. She's the school's gang's leader. She'll indeed be a tough one to get rid of.

Info-chan: But I believe you can do it, can you not?

Ayano: She'll be taken care of and Senpai WILL be mine. He doesn't have a choice...thank you.
------
I put my phone away and duck behind the corner. She picked the wrong guy to fall for...