Oka Ruto

Ayano: Oka Ruto, huh? I've heard your name before...

Oka: Yes, I'm the leader of the occult club.

Ayano: And you want my help to get close to Taro?

Oka: Yes please. I've had a thing for him ever since he started. I see you around him and thought you could help.

Ayano: Very well. I'll meet you at your club after school tomorrow. Deal?

Oka: Deal. Thank you.

Ayano: Anytime.
------------
A smug little smirk cracks my face. She's the shy type so her disappearance won't do anything to the school. Besides, I'm sick of all these girls who think that they can just take Senpai away from me! It's starting to piss me off and I need to let some anger out. Unfortunately, my anger will have to wait until I devise a plan. I can't get caught but I want to unleash all of this pent up anger and frustration on someone. Granted I could always just stab her and incinerate her corpse. Nah, too risky with the student council patrolling. I reach for my phone once more and open Oka's messages.
----------
Ayano: On second thought, I'll meet you there before school.

Oka: Okay, of course. See you then.
----------
I set my phone down and walk over to my little library I have. I look through my books. I'm the type of girl that's into manga and informational texts about the human brain. Someone of my books contain texts about why someone would kill themselves, and what a real suicide note would look like. I read almost the whole night before I finally fell asleep on page 386, the signature. I woke up the next morning to my alarm screaming at me. I get up, get ready, eat breakfast and head out the door. I do, however, grab the book and take it with me. Once at the school I put away most of my things into my locker and follow my Senpai to the fountain. Once he's sat I make my way to the occult club where I'm met with Oka.
"Good morning." I nod lightly.
"M-Morning Aiyshi-chan."
"Please, call me Ayano Ruta-chan."
"Y-Yes, but d-do call me O-Oka."
"Very well. So, how do you want me to tell him?"
"W-Well, I'd like to i-if you could help me so A-Ayano."
"Where do you want to tell him?"
"B-Behind the school..o-on Friday."
"So the cherry tree?"
She nods shyly. I then pull out a piece of paper.
"Here, sign your name at the bottom of this. I'll then write the perfect love note and he won't be able to say no."
Her face lights up and she snatches the note. She signs it quickly and hands it back with a smile.
"Thank y-you!"
"Anytime." I smile.
I then head out of the room and back to the fountain. I watch my Senpai read until he stands up to go to class. I follow him to his classroom on the third floor and then I go to mine on the second. During my classes I use the book from my room to make a very believeable suicide note. Come lunch time I decide to hunt down Oka and ask her to meet me after school. I look everywhere inside the building, so with no luck I decide to check the roof. That's when I find her in MY spot, stalking MY Senpai while he eats. I turn chili pepper red. I then take a deep breath and calm myself. I approach her quietly and tap her on the shoulder.
"Oka?"
She jumps and turns around quickly.
"Oh, it's o-only you A-Ayano-chan."
"Sorry for the scare, anyways, could you meet me on the roof after school? Over there behind the air conditioning unit? That way our conversation can stay secret?"
"S-Sure." She smiles lightly.
I nod gently and then head back to my classroom. That little whore has no idea what's coming her way. I'm going to push her off the balcony, leaving her shoes on the roof (which is where I'll then place the note), and a student council will stumble upon her corpse on the ground. The area she'll be in is right by the incinerator so it's most likely that Shiromi Torayoshi will find her. I sigh lightly. She'll definitely tell the president, but it is a 'suicide' so what exactly can she do? Nothing. That's right. Another murder I'll be walking free from. The end of the day soon rolls around and after cleaning time I start to head up to roof. I rarely see the occult club members clean so Oka is probably already waiting on me. I turn the corner from the unit to be met with Oka who's turned and leaning on the railing. I smirk with darkness as I quietly approach her from behind. I then grab her waist and push half of her over.
"Huh? WHAT'S GOING ON! S-STOP, PLEASE!" She screams.
I then grab her legs and throw the rest of her over, making sure to grab her shoes though. I hear her bones crack on the concrete below as I gently set her shoes down. I then gently take out the note and rest it kindly on her shoes. I turn away from the area and start heading to the first floor. Now, Senpai will be mine. Once I make it to the first floor I hear the student council treasurer, Shiromi, running down the hall yelling "WHERE'S A TEACHER!" This means she already found Oka like I figured she would. I quickly head into the courtyard to find my Senpai starting to stand up. I rush over to him.
"What's with all the commotion?" He asks me.
My heart starts pounding uncontrollably as he speaks.
"I...uh...she...council..."
"Ayano, are you okay?"
"Y-Yes, i...student council...teacher..."
"Are you sure?"
I take a deep breath. If I can handle myself just one more time, I'll have had it made.
"Yes, a student council member was running for a teacher. I wanted to make sure you were okay?"
"I'm fine. Do you know what happened?"
I shake my head. Police soon show up and an investigation takes place. Police find the suicide note and deem it as a clear suicide. The investigation ends and students are free to leave. I walk Taro home again and before we part, he hugs me. A warm tender hug embraces my torso.
"Thank you Ayano." He says.
"For what?"
"For being normal, and not leaving me." He smiles, letting go.
I nod, and blush lightly. He then goes inside and I return to my own home. Once there I glare at my phone, expecting a text from someone. But thankfully I got none. I decide to head to bed, feeling tired from today's events. The next day after visiting my locker, I go to the fountain to watch my Senpai read like he does every morning. But this morning was different...a blonde haired bimbo started talking to him. I secretly snap a picture of her and send it to Info-chan.
---------
Ayano: Who is she?

Info-chan: Her name is Asu Rito.