× Chapter 6 ×

Tricky one

"So we're playing here?"
Juno looked around.

"Hoho~ yes. I hope you guys are prepared." Netero said while eyeing the boys.
Juno observed the carefree expression on his with a effortless smile and replied. "Back at you as well."
"Oho?" Netero made an amused face at the boy and laughed it off while going to one side of the room to prepare himself.

Few minutes later:

Netero lightened his clothing and now was prepared to do the showoff. He had a relatively small ball in his hands while demonstrating on how to play the game.
"Now, I'll go over the rules of the game. If you can take this ball from me, before the airship reaches its destination, you win."

'Hmm.. is he for real?' Juno thought as he stared at the old man. Juno, probably wasn't the only one who had that kind of reaction, based on the other two.
Netero turned a blind eye to the reactions he got and continued to explain.
"I believe that we're scheduled for an 8 am arrival? Well, that still gives you nine hours. You're free to attack me however you'd like. I won't touch you." Netero said while spinning the ball on the tip of his index finger.

Gon was a little dumbfounded at Netero. "Eh? That's too easy. You can't call that a game." He said while staring at the old man.
On the contrary, Killua was quietly observing Netero. Who knows what he was thinking but one fact is it wasn't a positive one.

Juno assessed the situation in his mind.
'Hmm.. easy, huh? I doubt it would be easy... with this sly old guy.' Juno had a little annoyed smile on his face then clicked his tongue quietly.
His expression changed into more of an natural smile in matters of seconds.
"Eh?~ For real? With rules like that... you're really confident aren't ya?"

"Hmm.. see it yourselves. Why not give it a try first?" Netero said.
Killua finaly got out of his silent mode and spoke. "We just have to take the ball?"
Netero quickly replied without much thoughts. "Yeah."
"Then I'll go first." Killua said with a little stoic face.
Netero:"go ahead."

Juno glanced at Killua "Really, I have no idea if he's serious or not. Well, I guess he did say that was his charm point, but one thing is fod sure. He isn't pleased at all~" He snickered a little.

It seemed to appear that only Gon had heard what Juno had said and looked at Killua. 'Hm.. really?' He thought curiously as he stood next to Juno.

With light steps, Killua walked near the old man with confidence.
Juno stared at Killua. 'His presence is light and quiet. I noticed it when I first met him but now it's more impressive. What's he gonna do?'
He thought quietly.

Killua walked around Netero as he eyed him like a predator. 'He's looking down on me.' Killua thought as he glared at the old man.
Gon was also eyeing the pair infront of him curiously until his eyes widened in suprise.
With every step Killua took around the oldman, an after images apeared one by one then, the numbers kept on increasing as he went. All of his after images seemed real and alive but only, they did the same thing.

Netero also seemed a little suprised as he let out an amused sound. "Oho?"
Even if he was a little suprised, that didn't mean he felt threatened. He still had the same relaxed pose as the looked at the stuff happening infront of him.

"I see a lot's of Killuas!" Gon exclaimed as he watched the scene without batting  an eye.
Juno's eyes were onto Killua's every move when he did that certian move.
'.. this is an after image? Illusion? Magic? It's a pretty usefull move.' Juno also seemed a little intrested but the main attraction of his attention was still on Netero. 'What Killua seem to be doing is impressive but that still didn't crack that old man, he seem to know what the kid is doing. That old fox is still the dominant presence here.'