Exposed

Please read the Author notes at the end, it's important!!! _____________________________

_____________________________

Before the lads could move any further with tour, they were each expected to attend the Brit awards which would be taking place later on tonight.

Although they were once again a band, there were still so many things left unresolved from their solo careers, awards being included in that package as they were each individually nominated for a different category.

They had almost forgotten about the damn thing with everything going on in their extremely busy lives, causing a shock when they were hurled out of their hotel rooms to get ready for the big night.

"Am i the only one who fucking forgot about this?" Louis said in a groggy voice from lack of sleep when he met the other lads in the hotel lobby.

"Nah mate, I almost had a heart attack when Paul told me" Zayn replied, looking dishevelled as his hair was a mess, his clothes were wrinkled and he was sporting large black circles under his eyes.

"I don't even know what I'm nominated for" Niall sighed out with a confused look, he hadn't had the time to even check with how busy they'd been, making a mental note to check before they arrived at the venue.

"Come on boys were gonna be late if you don't move your arses" Paul said sternly, pushing them out of the doors and into their tour bus.

They were heading from Sheffield back to London where the Show would be held, meaning the lads had around a four hour trip ahead of them before they were inevitably going to be rushed straight into the dressing rooms, let's just say they really couldn't be bothered with it.

"I don't see why were even attending, couldn't we have just filmed videos in case we won like we usually do? I mean it would be a lot easier considering we're so busy at the moment" Harry muttered as he took a seat in the bus, pulling Louis to his side for a cuddle.

"I think Simon just wants us there for publicity, seeming as we've just gotten back together. It will be our first show attendance since the split, so I do see where he's coming from" Liam answers, shrugging his shoulder as he made a coffee in the small kitchen.

"Doesn't make our lives any easier though" Louis mumbled, rolling his eyes as he sunk further into his boyfriends grasp, loving the warmth and smell of harry completely enveloping him.

"At least we get a short break before we head to Ireland, or in my case I'll meet youse there" Niall said with a wink, smiling at the thought of seeing his family again.

"Oh that reminds me, my mum asked if you and your sisters would like to come down to our place during the break, like we used to" Harry asked Louis with a kiss to his forehead, quirking his head to the side as he waited for an answer.

"Well yeh sure, but won't it be a hassle for your mum, having all my siblings there. I don't know if you've forgotten but they're a crazy bunch" Louis said with a small chuckle, eyes glinting up at harry like bright stars.