Hangovers

22k! Love you guys

22k! Love you guys. Does anyone have any recommendations for good Larry fics, cuz I swear I've read like every decent one out there:)
——————————————————————-

The music was still pounding through their ears, vibrating off the walls from the speakers as they danced and drank into the early hours of the morning.

They probably shouldn't have even considered having this little party, seeming as they have a show tomorrow, but when your cooped up in a bus for hours on end you need a way to entertain yourself.

Harry was currently pretending to be a stripper. No surprise here.

He danced provocatively against Louis in a dazed state, the alcohol still running through his system as he grinded his ass against Louis crotch, making the man whimper and squirm, wishing he wasn't on this damn tour bus so he could have some real fun.

The lads watched on besides them, cheering in encouragement and laughing to themselves as they watched the drunken men.

"Bit excited there lou?" Zayn called out with a smirk, but Louis took no notice of it, just nodding his head with his eyes closed.

Harry turned around and smirked at Louis before pulling him in but the neck and licking into his mouth sensually.

Louis reciprocated the kiss with such hunger he hadn't felt in years, desperately trying to pull harry as close as possible, needing to have every part of the man.

Suddenly the bus seemed to have gone over a speed bump, making the ground shake and causing Louis and harry to fall right onto the floor with a loud thump.

"Sorry!" Allen shouted from the front of the bus, looking back for a second to make sure the lads were okay before turning his attention back to the road.

All Louis did was laugh into Harrys chest, laying there right on top of him. Harry soon joined in on the laughter and ran his hands through his hair with a huge smile on his face.

"It's alright" Louis called back, sitting up on Harrys lap with glassy eyes.

"What?" Harry asked, noticing Louis was staring at him for much longer than necessary.

"Why didn't you grow your hair out again?" Louis asked with his head tilted to the side and a pout on his lips.

"I don't know, just seemed like it was a part of the past. One direction, our relationship, just everything. I needed a fresh start" Harry slurred out with a shrug.

"But I loved your long hair! I used to braid it and everything" Louis said with a fake scowl, but to harry he looked more like an angry kitten.

"I know love. I was thinking about growing it out again" Harry said with a smile, rubbing circles into Louis hips.