Lazy day

Nearly at 8k reads, wtf? I love you all so much and thank you for the comments and votes, keep them coming! Xx——————————————————————

——————————————————————

"What did you do over the break?"

"Hmm?"

"Like, during the hiatus, with your solo career and that, what did you do?" Louis explained.

Louis and Harry were laying in their king sized bed, their shirtless bodies covered in silk white covers and their heads leaning against one another.

They had nothing planned for the day as they had just done an interview the day prior, so they decided to just have a lazy day to catch up with one another. They definitely needed it.

"Well, I went to Jamaica to record my debut album in 2017, produced it with Jeff Bhasker and Kid harpoon, it was actually really relaxing, even though I was technically working. It was like, I could go off somewhere that I wouldn't be recognised for a while, and just focus entirely on the music. I loved it" Harry replied, smiling at the memory.

"Really? That sounds amazing, I wish I had done that when I recorded my album, half the time I was cooped up in a studio cause the weather was too shit to write outdoors" Louis said with a grimace.

"Yeah, doesn't sound too pleasant" Harry said with a laugh, his chest vibrating against Louis cheek as he rested his head upon it.

"What was it like there?" Louis quizzed, wanting to go there himself.

"Beautiful. It was so chilled out, I could take my time with writing the music and go enjoy myself at the same time. I went Scuba diving a few times, and surfing. The water is so clear there you wouldn't believe it" Harry said with a smile, rubbing his hands through Louis' hair.

"We should go there after tour, if we have time" Louis said, looking up to Harry with hopeful eyes which Harry cooed at.

"Of course we will, promise" Harry agreed, sticking his pinky finger out for Louis to hook his round, doing a little shake before letting go with grins across their faces.

"Well then, continue, what other adventures did you go on?" Louis said dramatically.

"I went on tour shortly after releasing the music, sold out msg on my own-

"Shit, really?" Louis said in shock, this was huge.

"Yeh, shocked me too. I even re-created that picture from when we went there as a band, you know, the one of me with my arms out" Harry confirmed with a small chuckle, grabbing his phone from the bedside table and showing Louis the picture from his Instagram.

"What the fuck that's amazing Haz" Louis said with a toothy grin and wide eyes, pecking Harry on the cheek quickly in a way of saying congrats.

"Thank you. Anyway, then I modelled for Gucci, which you already know-