Shopping trip

The next day:

The next day:

Louis had woken up about an hour ago and it was now 10:45am. He was currently sat in the hotel restaurant with Liam, Niall and Zayn having a breakfast that consisted of pancakes, bacon and maple syrup.

"Have we got anything planned today?" Louis asked the lads before stuffing his face with another mouthful of bacon.

"Not sure, guess we just have to wait for management to let us know where to be and what to do, so unless any of you have had a call then we have the day for ourselves" Liam shrugged.

The rest of them shook their heads no as they hadn't been called as of yet.

"Fancy going shopping today then? Haven't had a chance to update my wardrobe for about a month so I'm in need of a shopping spree" Zayn asked, clearly excited at the thought of new clothes.

"Yeah sure, we'll have to let our bodyguards know though, you know how bloody hectic it can get while out and about in a busy city" Louis accepted.

"Course. I will ring them now and go get ready, meet here in about half an hour?" Zayn replied.

"Wow. Half an hour Zayn, used to take you half a day to even get your hair sorted" Louis sarcastically stated.

Zayn just rolled his eyes and waved them off before leaving for his room once again.

Shortly after Zayn's leave they all departed to get ready, agreeing to meet up just as Zayn had said.

When Louis arrived at his room he decided to wear a black band tee with black skinny jeans and a beanie, paired with his vans and a pair of sunglasses as he knew paps would surely be out and about in la.

He decided not to do anything with his hair as it would just be covered by the beanie anyway, so he grabbed his wallet and phone before heading out the door once again.

On his way to reception he decided to check his Twitter and noticed management had been dropping hints of the reunion on the one direction twitter account. Already? Really? Typical, Louis thought. It had only been three days and they were already hyping the fans up, only to make them wait about another month for the tour to kick off.

He had numerous tweets linked to him asking if it were true and a few had even noticed which hotel he was currently staying in. His fans may as well be the FBI at this point. He didn't even have his location on!

He shook his head before pocketing his phone and looked up to greet the lads again. However his smile fell when Harry was stood there waiting with them.

"Took you long enough" Harry said, irritating Louis even more.

"And your here because?" Louis retorted, crossing his arms and pulling the best bitch face he could muster.

"I don't know if you've noticed this, but I'm part of the band too, if your so bothered don't come, it's your choice" he stated matter of factly.

Louis huffed out a quick fine before pushing the hotel door open and quickly walking out, the lads following behind him.