Hospital

Lol I couldn't wait to write this chapter haha, so many people were confused as to why Louis was jealous, so this should explain some things, hope you enjoy x_____________________________

_____________________________

"Louis Wait!" Harry called, struggling to keep up with the smaller man as he stormed out the exit of the apartment complex, hands balled into fists by his side.

Louis ignored him and carried on walking at a fast pace, his mind swirling with the idea of harry and that, that prick. That prick who looked so much like himself.

"Louis! Just, just slow down babe, can you at least talk to me?" Harry called as he began running, panting for breath as he did so.

As soon as Louis had left the room before harry had sent a scowl towards Jack and ran out the room in search of Louis, leaving the rest of the lads to keep and eye on Jack and make sure he was doing their job.

But right now, Louis wasn't slowing down, not even registering that his boyfriend was running after him. Not even registering that he was nearing a busy road.

Louis was so caught up in his own thoughts that he didn't even realise he was about to step onto the road, just as a large car was speeding towards him, ready to inevitably crush his bones and leave him for dead.

Harrys eyes widened as he saw that Louis wasn't stopping, wasn't even looking at where he was walking.

"Louis stop!" Harry screamed as he picked up his pace into a sprint.

He ran as fast as his clumsy legs could carry him and grabbed Louis by the arm just as he was about to be hit, pulling him down onto the pavement with him with a large thud.

"What the fuck Haz!" Louis shouted as he felt the impact of the floor on his side, the pain shooting through him, but it wouldn't have even compared to the pain he would have felt if harry hadn't caught him at the last minute.

Harry shot up to check if Louis was okay. He patted down his face, sides, legs, anything to see if he was hurt, and he caught the slight wince when harry rubbed along his ribs.

"Fuck, Lou, are you hurt? Where is it hurting? What can I do?" Harry rushed out the words, stumbling over them as he pushed Louis hair away from his forehead.

"You can get the fuck off me for a start" Louis scoffed out, pushing harry away and standing up quickly, dusting off his clothes and wincing once again when he stretched out his torso.

"What are you talking about?" Harry asked in a vulnerable voice as he peered up at Louis from the ground, still in the position Louis had pushed him into.

"Why do you care? Run back to your fucking boyfriend" Louis said with a bitter tone, disregarding the frown on Harrys face as he got up from the floor and stood directly in front of him.

"Louis, your my fucking boyfriend. I don't even understand what your saying right now" Harry replied, his voice sharp and loud as he shook his head in disbelief.