Episode thirteen

Megumi: What do you mean sisters?
Tanshirak: oh, you don't know? I'm your father and my dear Joanna is your sister.
Joanna: It's true, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier I was caught up in other things.
Megumi: If Joanna and I are sisters that means we're powerful enough to get rid of you.
Tanshirak : you're really going to kill your own father? What will your mother think.
Megumi: I bet my mother doesn't love you.
Tanshirak: She did a long time ago, before you were born. When she gave birth to you two she became independent and didn't need my help. She said that "my twins don't need a careless father."
Megumi: Joanna's my twin?
Tanshirak; yes yes, and when Misha said those words I took Joanna and left. I came here and made a kingdom.
Joanna: YOU KIDNAPPED ME FROM MY OWN MOTHER? HOW DARE YOU.
Tanshirak: hahaha, you two are amazing. Come on show me what you got, this will be fun.
Megumi: I'm leaving.
Everyone except Megumi: w-what!?
Hugo: you can't just leave, you're the person who wanted to talk to him.
Megumi: I don't feel like it anymore.
Neko: Megumi, stop. You have to talk to Tanshirak. It's what you wanted to do so go do it, stop being scared and just reason with him.
Tanshirak: oh god, you're too noisy.

Right after Tanshirak said that he zapped an orange beam towards Neko. Neko wasn't able to dodge it and got hit, the impact of the beam sent her flying into the wall.

Megumi: NEKO!

Megumi, Hugo and Leo ran towards Neko, her head was bleeding and she had scratches all over her body. After a couple of seconds Neko's hands start to change.

Neko: owwwwww, why would you do that Tanshirak? You know how much that hurts!?
Leo: Neko are you alright?
Neko: I'm always alright when you're around hehe.
Megumi: Neko, your hands!
Neko: hmm?

Neko looked down to see her hands slowly changing into cat paws.

Neko: woah, I never knew I could do that.
Tanshirak: You can't, I did that to you. In 2 weeks time you're going to become an average cat.
Neko: well that's interesting.
Joanna: Father, why would you do that? She did nothing to you!
Tanshirak: She's so loud, my ears can't handle it.
Joanna: Why are you making your problems somebody else's? What is wrong with you!?

There was a brief silence. The air was still and you could hear the rustle of dead leaves that had fallen off the nearby Sakura tree.

Megumi: Leo, can you take Neko outside please.
Leo: Yes princess.
Hugo( to Megumi): what's your plan now?
Megumi: I'm going to talk to him.
Hugo: OKAY, I'll be right behind you..
Megumi: no. I'm Settling this myself.
Hugo: good luck.

Megumi walks to Joanna with confidence.

Megumi(to Joanna): back me up if he tries to do anything.
Joanna: will do. Don't forget, do not trust everything he says.
Megumi: Thankyou.

Joanna nods while calling her father to come to them so they can talk to him.

Megumi: what do you know about my mother?