Episode seven

Neko has gone to Fencery. It's been two days since she left her friends, she became a hunter for the mafia gang called the pre wizards. She doesn't regret leaving but in her heart she wishes Megumi was there with her.

Neko: I can live without them, they'll see that they need me. Just wait for them to come crawling back to you neko.

Neko is in a field practicing her knife skills.

Neko: I don't need them. I can live here and be happy all by myself without anyone telling me what to do or what not to do.

Joanna come from behind a tree.

Joanna: you are a feisty one aren't you? (Laughs)

Neko throws the knife, it barely misses Joanna and it hits the tree.

Joanna:  Your skills are getting better there kid.
Neko: what are you doing here? (In a sad but angry tone)
Joanna: I'm going to kill me father.
Neko: weren't you killed?
Joanna: I made a deal with Hugo. I'm not going to die unless I don't do what I'm suppose to do.
Neko: Hugo's dead.
Joanna: he can't be, he's also on the deal so nothing can kill him unless he doesn't do what I told him to do.
Neko: and what is that?

Neko sat down on the grass almost crying.

Joanna: he has to make a sacrifice of the person he loves dearly.
Neko: Well I can guess who'll that be.
Joanna: tell me.
Neko: m e g u m i
Joanna: you really don't understand do you? Why would Hugo kill Megumi? I know he loves her but his love is too strong. It'll shatter our deal and then we'll both die.
Neko: Why don't you just to kill yourself.
Joanna: Look. I came here to help you and look how you're treating me. Hugo knew you were going to run away so in the deal he told me to come get you. Do you like seeing people suffer and die neko? I know you don't so if you don't come with me now I'll just end both of our lives.

Neko gets up and walks towards Joanna.

Joanna: what are you doing. Don't come any closer.
Neko: do you know how much you meant to me Joanna. After all these years you show up threatening to kill me. We were such good friends us three. What happened?
Joanna: I can't tell you Neko but I miss you too. I'm sorry that I acted like that before. I see how much Megumi hates me now. I'm guilty for that but the past is the past.

Neko goes up to Joanna and hugs her.
Neko smirks and grabs her knife. She swings it at Joanna's throat and cuts it open.

As Joanna tried to speak her voice becomes more raspy.

Joanna: N-neko you m-m-might of just..ended h-Hugo's..life.
Neko: YOU'RE LYING!
Joanna: g-go

Neko runs into a light portal she made while crying, she enters in Hugo's Castle and sees Hugo on the floor with Megumi and Leo beside him in shock. She sees Megumi's eyes start to water.

Neko: (screams) I WANT TO GO BACK! TAKE ME BACK I'VE MADE A MISTAKE!

Neko blacks out and wakes up on the field where she was practicing her knife skills.