Episode two

(3rd person)
The team was about ready to fight, we gathered friends from all of the country of gardium. Familiar faces everywhere, Megumi was destined to win so that no one would get hurt or die. All of them were holders of a magic stone meaning they all had magic. Everyone summoned their animal spirit, dragons, horses, birds, everything.

(1st person Megumi)
My cousin Stella is here, she came all the way from lunchile which is across the world. She also has a magic stone, she has the stone of dust. She can transform into a horse made out of dust and it can dissolve through tiny cracks. She'll be fighting by my side while Hugo, neko and John stick together. We all started heading to the witches state. It takes approximately 2 days to get there so we have to stop in between to get some rest.

Night was falling so we decided to take camp at this local abandon village. Our Guards surround the village so that we'll be safe.

In the morning we head out, there's only an hour until we reach the state; everyone was nervous but we all stayed strong. Eventually we were here; they knew we were coming from their senses so they were already lined up ready to attack.

(Third person megumi)

I screamed Go and everyone started to fight, we were winning until Misha showed up; she used her dark magic to conjure up 6 big monsters. It killed a few of our people. I used by flying power to fly to Misha to kill her even though I didn't want to. We were head to head, she used a knife spell that threw knives at me but I quickly used my dark shield to deflect them. We were both badly injured but she was a little bit more powerful, she used a wind spell that sent me back a long way, I fell to the ground half conscious. I saw Stella tried to face Misha with her axe until Misha killed her with a crushing spell. I got up in range; I used my scream attack with killed 80% of the enemy team but I pushed it to far. A black sphere surrounded me, it broke turning the ground, plants and buildings around it into a black color. This spreaded very far but I don't know how far. This didn't affect the the magic holders. The 20% of the wizard and witches fled in horror screaming "SHE'S THE ONE, ABORT!" ...What were they talking about?

I became a dragon.

All of my friends were shocked on what they were seeing. I knew my friends could also transform but no one ever in history recorded the transformation from magical to dragon since Misha. John can transform into a mermaid or merman so he's helpful when we have to venture in the ocean. I don't know about Hugo or Neko because they never told me.

I can't believe my cousin died. She was lucky enough to get hold of a magic stone since she's from my family that adopted me. Talking about that family I never told them where I was going, I just left. I never loved them, they treated me like garbage. They only cared for their pet dog.

I transformed back into a magical, was no longer a dragon. Neko ran up to me and hugged me very tightly, when she let go Hugo ran to me and grabbed me with tears falling down his face. I glanced past his face to see john's body all black. It wasn't blood, it was the thing that covered the entire area. Black and rotten, that's what there is to describe how John looked. He was definitely dead. All because of...me. I couldn't save them. We left the horrid scene.

A few months later the whole continent was in ruin.
We continued on with our everyday lives but I still thought of what Misha would do; it's been so long and I'm getting kind of nervous, what if she does something and we aren't prepared.