Better Behaved

I forgot to mention I was gong to try updating everyday until I finish this. So be on the look out for updates. Oh and don't forget to vote and comment guys. Thanks.

Addison's mind was working a million miles a minute as they walked through the airport. She was back in America and here was her chance.

Micah kept a tight grip on her hand as he moved them thru the airport, clearly a destination in mind. Her mind was still moving thru sludge because of the drugs that had put her out threw the entire long flight and honestly, she wasn't even sure she could feel her legs.

So her mind struggled with how to do this. How to save herself. Should she just scream at the top of her lungs, drawing the attention of the couple of security guards she had seen so far? Or should she try running on her own? Somehow breaking the hold he had on her hand and making a run for it?

She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. Fear bubbled in her gut, what had happened back in the airport in India playing through her mind. Would he kill her? Smash her head in like he warned or use one of those syringes he had somehow smuggled onto the plane to finish her off?

No... she couldn't think about that. Bump the negatives. Now was the time.

As they neared the doors leading out of the airport she knew it was time to make her move if she hoped to escape him.

Heart in her throat, Addison used the little strength she still had to yank her hand from his. The move caused her to stumble but she quickly recovered and began to limp/run away.

"Jasmine," he growled making her move quicker.

Her eyes searched around for any of the security guards she had seen earlier as she moved. Her eyes searched and searched but she couldn't spot one uniform. A sob climbed up her throat when she realized my some twisted joke of fate that not one security guard was around.

Before she could open her mouth to scream for help or even rush to a random stranger for help, arms wrapped around her waste and she was pulled back hard into an even harder chest, making a rush of air escape her.

"Big mistake, Jasmine. Very big mistake." He gritted out in her ear. One of his hands found her throat in clear warning. There movements seemed to draw the attention of a couple of people near by, but she didn't get a chance to look at them long or convey anything with her eyes before Micah was turning her around. His face a breath width from hers.

He kissed her. It was a very forceful kiss one that had his tongue in her mouth. Both of their eyes remained open, hers in shock and his in an act of anger. The forcefulness reminded her of what had happened two nights prior and the man and the hut. Her eyes watered and her already hazy mind started to break down.

Then the kiss was over. "Smile," he ordered one of his own stitching onto his face.

Still half in her worse memory and half in complete and utter fear caused by both the memory and of her current situation, she smiled. She smiled so big her face hurt.

After that he yanked her forward after grabbing her hand and they left the airport.

(TW)

They pulled up to a motel about two hours later after a long silent drive in a rental car. They were in Tennessee. A state away from whee she needed to be.

The drug had completely faded from her system and as it did she realized more and more how afraid she was. She had tried to escape and failed.

"Not a word." He said as they entered the motel's lobby.