Sleepovers

Thanks for the comments and votes guys.

"Is everything ready?"

Micah hands tightened around the steering wheel at the pause that followed his question. He glanced at his phone sitting attached to the dashboard, noting that the call was still connected. His knuckles blanched as he stared out into the quickly lightening landscape.

"Are you sure about this Micah?" He hated that question. He hated being questioned, especially about this. He worked his jaw. "I mean...are you feeling up to this? Your headaches a-"

"Is the jet ready, Kut?" He snapped. His hold on the wheel constricted so much he felt his palm sting. Pulling his hand back he stared at the tiny bite mark on his hand in the limited light. He could see it was red with irritation and the little thing had actually managed to break a little skin. His hand balled into a fist. She would pay for that.

"I...Yes, sir...everything is ready. How soon should we be expecting you?" His assistant of sorts questioned.

"In an hour," he paused. "Just make sure everything is in order, I didn't come this far just for things to fall apart because of incompetence." He ended the call on his end, taking the ear piece out of his ear and tossing it to the other seat.

Pain shot through his ear, making him grit his teeth and massage the scar just above it.

The sound of movement made his gaze flicker up to the rear view mirror, just in time to see the outline of the girl he had in the back of his car appear. In the near day light there eyes met and he couldn't help the smile that took over his face. He finally had her.

She blinked for several long moments as if she couldn't' believe what she was seeing. That made him smile harder.

"Wha'?" Her bewilderment was short lived as she began to scream.

The noise irritated his headache and he scowled hard before he swerved the car off the road and slammed on his brakes. She had just been attempting to climb over the seats in that moment and the action sent her flying backwards.

Getting out of the car, he slammed the door after him before moving to the back and slinging the door open and dragging her out of the back. Harshly gripping her arms he gave her a firm shake that made her head snap back and forth.

"Shut up! Shut up or I'll kill you right now!" He barked at her

Addison, who he believed was Jasmine was much to frightened to care anything about what he was saying and swung at him wildly, knocking the sunglasses he was wearing right off his face. Both of them were surprised at the action and froze, one in bone deep anger, the other at seeing a vaguely familiar face. She just couldn't recall where she had seen the red haired green eyed man before.

She recovered to late to realize that had been her one moment to escape as his hold tightened on her once more, making her wince. She was sure if she was of a lighter shade she would have been covered in bruises by now.

"What do you want?" She panted, her chest heaving with each breath she took though the man held her so tightly she barely could breathe. "If it's money I don't have any!"

His lips quirked in response to her naive words.

"I don't want or need your money, Jasmine." He responded.

Addison sunk her nails into his arms but he barely seemed to notice. "Jasmine?" She questioned. "I'm not Jasmine yo-"

He cut her off with another harsh shake. "Don't fucking lie, Jasmine!" He said as if her very name disgusted him. He looked her up and down. "How could you be the reason behind my sister's misery? How could you think you could even hold a candle to her enough to tease her?" His lips curled. "You called her ugly?" He laughed a laugh that didn't sound sane to her ears.

"Sister?" She echoed as her mind whirled. Suddenly her mind flashed back to her time in the ninth grade and a little blonde girl showing off pictures of her 'dope' older brother to her at a sleepover. She remembered thinking he was cute and the girl saying that was gross but promised to set them up because she would love for them to be 'sisters'. It was as if someone had dumped ice water on her and her heart stopped. "Lilac..." she whispered utter sadness infecting her heart.

She had never seen such a look of hatred as the one he directed at her at hearing the name uttered from her lips. His hold on her somehow tightened, making her legs buckle under the pain and a gasp leave her. "You just said you weren't Jasmine, remember?" He growled.

Her mouth opened then closed. "Wh-why are you doing this?" Her mind supplied the answer, but it was too crazy for it to be true. He couldn't... "She...She wouldn't want this..."

Pain exploded in her back when he once again slammed her against his car. She cried out in pain, barely lucid as he leaned towards her and whispered in her ear. "Lilac told me to do this." The laugh that followed was completely sinister and wholly insane.