Poor Man's Dream

Comment. vote. and all of that. Uh... this chapter has a warning pertaining to one of the tags I used. So be warned.

Addison slid back into the dress this whole nightmare had started in, the fabric still a little damp from when she had wished it. The sun hadn't dried it completely. The other dress, the 'wedding' dress hung over the shower wall, drying.

How long had she been here now? She could say it had been about three days since she had seen the 'demon', three days since he asked her to beg for her food and she refused. So, it had been long enough for her to feel hungrier then she had in her whole life.

She had never wanted to know what starving was like, but here she was with stomach pains and dizzy spells.

She rubbed her bare arms, trying to keep her fingers from poking at the tender flesh on her neck not hidden behind the collar. She knew she poked at it enough as is. She looked around her shack, which she had become familiar with, heart heavy. Would she ever get out of here? Jasmine must be worried sick... Their parents too.

Maybe they would find her? That was a secrete hope of hers she didn't dwell on for too long.

Her mind went to Micah and she shivered. He looked at her like he wanted to kill her and bury her in these woods, no one to even know.

How could someone hold so much hate for someone?

She thought of it, how would she react if someone had done to Jasmine what Jasmine had done to Lilac. Would she go to these extremes just for revenge? She didn't know. But she thought she would hate anyone who hurt her sister, hate them enough to hurt them.

She wondered what would happen if she told him she wasn't Jasmine and gave proof. Would he let her go? And if he did, would he then go after Jasmine? That thought somehow put even more fear in her. The thought of her sister going through what she was, was too much.

But Addison didn't want to be here anymore... she didn't think she could take anymore.

Tears sprung to her eyes but she blinked them away. She would have to find her own way out.

But how? Her fingers went up to the collar and she winced.

She was just about to go lay back down and try sleeping when the flimsy door to the shack flew right off it's hinges and Micah came stomping through.

Frightened, Addison stumbled back in surprise, the look on his face only made her apprehension grow. He stumbled in like he was drunk, clutching the side of his head, the side she noticed had the scar where his red hair didn't seem to want to grow in at.

"You!" He growled like a demon. Scared, Addison stumbled back more wanting to put as mush distance between them as possible, but he followed, hands gracelessly reaching for her. "I'm going too..."

Addison ran out of places to go when her back hit the wall. He reached her, with barely any space between their bodies he gripped her face in a crushing hold, making her teeth dig into the inside of her cheeks. She reached for his hands to lessen the pain.

"Don't touch me!" He gritted out. "Don't fucking touch me! Do you know what in the hell you did!" He screamed in her face. "Do you have any idea who you took from me?" He pressed her head into the wall behind her painfully. Unable to take the pain anymore, she attempted to push him off her, hit him, anything to make him get off her.

A swing went wild and clipped the bottom of his chin. He let out a sound like a mad man before throwing her to the ground so hard her bones quaked. He then began to tug at his black, leather belt, unfastening the buckle.