Back at camp

Teo weeks later (photo is what I picture the fire and ash symbol to look like)

Turning slightly me, and Ashley brace ourselves; we know some wolves will know we are the king and queen, but we instructed everyone to be quiet; while everyone will know they have new leaders, they don't know who, not until the official coming out.

I get out of the car and walk towards the camp. "Where have you been? Did you know we have a new ruler? I wonder who it is," someone starts babbling on to Ashley, but all she does is laugh "of course I know we have a new leader; I felt the changeover, I was with my mate exploring the countryside, and I bet someone amazing" she replies back looking at me I take off towards my pack. "What's up?" I question. They look at me funny "what's up is you are the queen" someone almost shouts, but I slap my hand over their mouth. "Quiet, will you, also once camp is over, I expect you all to decide if you want to join your mates back or stay with us; if you stay with us, we are merging packs and moving to the palace of fire", I smile out they all nod in understanding heading there own way.  I decide to get some sleep, knowing I have a long day of training tomorrow

I wake up and get dressed as fast as possible, realising I am already late for class. Rushing out the door and onto the field, I see everyone looking at me confused, and it isn't until I look at my wrist that I understand. I have the fire and ash simple on my wrist. I gulp "everything okay, miss peaches?" I just nod, taking my place on the field while the teacher starts listing off different moves we have to do.

I head into the classroom for werewolf studies when I hear a call for help; looking around, I notice no one else heard it 'everything okay?' i question in my head, realising it is a vampire calling for help. 'i am sorry to disturb you my queen, but my child she is missing' i sigh 'where you are? I will get an officer to come to help you find her, but I need to know where you are so I can get the closest one I reply. If this is my new normal, I don't like it '50th ave,' i smile, knowing exactly who to call 'okay, I will have someone with you as soon as possible.' i close the link to hear one last thank you. I opened up a link to Jeffy; I met him after being crowned; he lives in the area 'hey Jeffy, there is a woman on 50th ave who has lost her daughter and needs help finding her. Can you go help? I'll assume she will be the only person freaking out,' i say in my head, trying not to laugh. I have to be professional 'of course, my queen, right on it' i thanked it fast and cut off the link. while it is not funny, she lost her kid. It is kind of funny to think a vampire is in with all the humans freaking out.