First morning

Once I get to my room, I find out I don't have to share it, which is incredible. I then find out the rest of today is just getting to know everyone, and tomorrow is the welcome assembly.

I decide to head to bed, and no, I have no coffin... I can't bring it with me. I jump on the bed and feel the mattress. I almost want to scream. It's so uncomfortable; I wish dad had just let me go to vampire camp. It would have been awesome to have a coffin, blood every meal, nightly runs, and everything I love. But no, I can't go because it's a secret. I'm a vampire, and it's not a secret that I'm a werewolf. I have to go to this camp.

My vampire side may be a secret, but it Doesn't mean I don't have friends who are also vampires. Just no werewolf can know.

I finally fall asleep as the sun rises, which sucks because as soon as the sun is up entirely, we have to go to assembly.

You see, werewolves are afraid of vampires, werewolves sleep at night and come out through the day thinking they're safe, but really most vampires sleep at night too and are up at eight ready for the day.

I wake up 30 minutes later and get dressed into the werewolf camp uniform, which is just a blue top for males and a black top for females with your name at the back and the werewolf camp logo at the front with what your ranking is. And you then have shorts for males and skirts for females which are just the same as the plain tops.

I walk to assembly and sit with my age group on the stands in the alpha seats. I see many of my pack mates, I.e. The omegas, right down the front. I even see one of my friends, who I wave to as she sits down, my sister is sitting across from me on the other side of the hall, and I can tell she is about to start a link.

I join in when it opens, and all I hear is right after assembly before breakfast, Meet me out back, and you can have some food.

I smile and say thanks before quitting the link and paying attention to the headmaster