Moonlight run

I head to class to find out it's a full moon tonight; posters are being handed out about a party, and the teachers are telling us the rules for the run, which is held each full moon to help mates come together.

My first period is gym which means for the first day; we're just testing out our speed; I zoom past everyone making everyone look at me funny, but what can I say? I am from a strong pack, alpha blood, and I'm a vampire; speed is my thing.

After a few other classes, like werewolf history and combat class, it's lunchtime. The whole school swam towards the cafe to grab their food which was apple soup. Um yuck. I see my sister's friendship group and head over with my soup, hand it to my sister and walk to my table with my pack.
"did you hear the prophecy is meant to come true tonight" I hear red say; looking in my direction, I keep walking towards the table and hear June speak up, which inst normal
"do you think she knows yet?" she says. I hear red shh her when I get close to the table.
"what's up, guys?" I ask
"Nothing," they all say at once, which makes me wonder if they're lying.

After a long day at school, I head to my dorm to prepare for the party. After the run, during the run, you don't wear anything. You strip off and change into your wolf, and afterwards, you change into party clothes. I chuck on sweats and a tank for before the run and pack a bag of stuff for afterwards. I pack a shiny black dress that goes down my frame and stops just above the end of my thighs, I pack my black strappy 9-inch heels, and my black and gold studded choker; I grab the bag and head outside behind a tree to strip off and leave my stuff, once I'm undressed I change my form into a wolf.

My wolf's name is Haley she a beautiful polo blue colour she has one baby blue eye and one blood red eye making her look like she's a half rouge wolf which isn't true, it's really just that my wolf has the vampire in her as well which gave her a red eye.

Half an hour later, all the wolfs are waiting for the moon to rise into the sky enough so that the bond will awaken; about 3 minutes until the moon sets, the horn goes off, making us run and folic like the animals we are; I run as fast as I can, pushing my wolf away from the group running in between tight tree spaces and ducking under branches, I see a vampire in the distance, and I stop and open a link into the vampire world
"go, now I have a few thousand wolfs following behind me. They will be here in little to no time", I yell before closing it and rushing off again, jumping over a fallen log just sitting in the middle of the Forrest. That's when I know the moon is fully up.

I feel my wolf turning around slowly and looking around; my senses are tingling, and all I smell is peaches and blossom mixed with a wet dog; I hear it wolfs howling in the distance and wolves playing; I feel the group shaking from the play fights that will be happening over by the campgrounds, I hear in the mind link wolves telling their friends they just found their mates and a few of there friends complaining as they haven't yet, I hear the people in charge of the party barking out orders for everything to be perfect for when we get back, but all that doesn't matter, all the matters are the smell, the black wolf in front of me, the eyes an aqua colour but something I realise is that something is wrong, the wolf in front of me, the wolf that Haley is yelling at me is my mate, is a female.