A Day out with Kyo (not part of story)

Hello my readers! Thank you so much for over 5k views! I am so happy. I thought this story wouldn't go past 500 views. So I decided to make a senario for you guys. Sorry it's short. I'll make more! This will be before you and Kyo had kids.

"Hey (y/n). Get up." I glare at the person who woke me up from my precious sleep. Kyo Sohma. I groan.

"Whhaattt? It's too early for mee." I say, wrapping the blankets around me, trying to go back to bed.

"It is 12:43 pm (y/n), get up so we could go do something fun." He says, shaking me. I groan again.

"No means no so let me get back to sleeping. Wake me up in an hour or two." He rips the blanket away from me, leaving me in the cold room. I whine. "What do you want Kyo?"

"I want to go out."

"No." I say.

"We will get ice cream." I jump out of bed and quickly run into our walk-in closet. He chuckles. "So you wont get up when I say I want to head out but when I mention food you jump out of bed."

"Well outside is not for me but I will do anything for food." I say, putting on a (f/c) crop top and black shorts. We go to the door and i put on my (f/c) converse. "Okay. I'm ready." He smiles and we walk outside. It is sunny and hot, there are kids outside playing, a light breeze. It is perfect out. We walk to the Ice cream Parlor.

"What can I get for you two?" The man behind the counter says.

"One Chocolate and one (f/f)." The man gives us our ice cream.

"That will be 6.50. Have a good day." Kyo pays and we sit at a nearby bench. We watch kids on the park play and I smile.

"Kyo?" I ask.

"Yes (y/n)?"

"When do you want to start a family of our own?" He looks at me surprised for a minute. Then he smiles.

"When the time is right." He says. We finish up our ice cream and we go to a beach not far from here. We sit on the rocks infront of the ocean and look out into the sea. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"It's so pretty out here." He chuckles.

"Oh but you said you hated it outside." I laugh a little.

"Its better when you are out with me." We stay there and talk until the sun starts setting. Honestly I don't really like the dark so I hang on to Kyo. (If you like the dark then pretend you don't.) He chuckles and wraps his arm around me.

"I love you (y/n)."

"I love you too." He smiles. I get up. "Let's go!" I yell, running to the water. He looks at me in shock.

"But you aren't wearing your bathing suit." I shrug.

"Oh well. What? Is the kitty afraid of getting wet?" I chuckle. He growls.

"O-of course not."

"Well then get in the water with me." I giggle. I can hear him sigh.

"You're such a pain." He mumbles, thinking that I can't hear him.

"What was that?" I yelled.

"I said you're wonderful." I roll my eyes.

"Sure you did pussy cat." We both swim out to a big rock a little out into the ocean. We climb up and look at the stars.

"I think it is time to go home." Kyo says, yawning and stretching. I look at him and smile.

"Yeah. It's getting late." We swim back to shore and walk home. It was silent, and not the awkward silent, but the peaceful type. When we get home, i change into fuzzy shorts and one of Kyo's shirts.

"Did you have fun today?" He says, pulling me close to him when we lay down on our bed.

"Yes. We should do it again soon." I say. We both fall asleep.