A Great Surprise!!!

(y/n)'s P.O.V

I slowly wake up, felling something wrapped around my waist. I turn to look at Kyo.

"KYO?!" I yell, jumping up. He looks at me.

"Why are you being so loud?" He asks, rubbing his eyes. 

"W-what are you doing here?" I whisper.

"Well I wanted to tell you something but you looked peaceful so I didn't want to bother you. Then I started feeling tired so I decided to sleep here." Kyo says, stretching like a cat and gets off the bed.

"What did you want to talk about?" He looks at me.

"Well....you got me thinking when you brought me back home.... it took awhile for me to tell you this but.... (y/n)....... I love you." He looks away, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. I smile.

"I love you too!" He smiles and crashes his lips onto mine. The moon shining to show his beautiful face, his eyes are closed so I do the same thing

~~~~TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M NOT WRITING WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (this is like a month later just so you guys don't get confused)~~~~

I wake up. The ray of light shining through my (f/c) curtains. Like what has been happening for the past month, I get sick again. I run to the bathroom and over the toilet. After getting sick in the bathroom, I look in the mirror. What I saw shocked me. Am I getting fatter? I haven't been eating different. I head downstairs to see Shigure.

"Hey Shigure, do I look fatter to you." He looks up from his book he was reading, flipping his black hair out of his face.

"I know you are not supposed to say this to a girl...... but yes." He turns back to his book.

"But how?? I haven't changed my eating habits and I still excersize!" He just shrugs. 

"I will call Hatori to help you." I nod.

"Thanks Shigure." I walk back upstairs.

~~~~TIME SKIP TO HATORI~~~~

"So I got a call from Shigure that you needed to see me?" I nod.

"I have an issue."

~~~~Secret conversation~~~~

"Okay so you will be fine. Just wait 3 more days until everyone leaves, then you can tell the household."

No one's P.O.V

It has been 2 days and (y/n) has locked herself in her room, not even letting Kyo into the room. Yuki, Tohru, and Kyo starts to get worried. Hatori told Shigure early because Shigure was being annoying and kept bugging him. Tohru knew one way to get you to open the door so she hugs Kyo, turning him into a cat.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Someone starts knocking at the door again. I stay quiet, hoping they would leave.

"(y/n)..... Kyo is in cat form." I run to the door and I open it up. I see Tohru, Yuki, then an orange cat. I smile and I take him in the room, locking the door behind me. Even though it might be a little strange, I start petting him.

"What is the matter?" I shake my head.

"You will find out soon." And with that, Kyo and I fall asleep together.

~~~~THE NEXT DAY~~~~

"I am glad to see that you are okay (y/n)! We were so worried about you." I smile. 

"Yeah. Sorry guys. I wasn't feeling well." It wasn't a complete lie.  

"Well we are going to play a game. Wanna join?" Kagura says, smirking.

"Sure. Let's play." I glare at her.

"Good! It is going to be would you rather. Starting with Tohru." Tohru smiles. We all sit down in a circle. First is Tohru, Kagura, Shigure, Hiro, Kisa, Ayame, Yuki, me, Kyo, and Momiji. The others didn't want to play and Akito never showed up.

"Okay! Kyo: would you rather spend a whole day with Yuki or Shigure? And I mean not leave, like actually hang out with them." Kyo twitches. 

"Their both bad. I guess........... Y-Yuki..." Everyone looks at Kyo in awe, even Yuki. "What? It would be better being near that damn rat then a pervert. And atleast it will never happen so I'm good." Everyone laughs and we continue playing a couple more round until Kagura looks at me.

"(y/n): would you rather kill Kyo, or hand him over to me?" She says, getting up and sitting on his lap, wrapping her arms around him.

"Neither. I'd rather keep him to myself." She smirks.

"Nope. That wasn't one of the choices." She runs her fingers through his hair.

"Kagura......." Kyo is getting mad at her but I quickly stood up. 

"I quit. I'm heading back to my room." I run to my room, slamming the door and locking it. 

~~~~ A COUPLE MINUTES LATER~~~~

"(y/n).... Everyone left. Come out. I think there is something you need to tell us." Shigure says. I open my door and I walk to the living room. On the couch was Yuki, Tohru, and Kyo. Shigure sits in his chair.

"Shigure says you have something important to tell us." Kyo says. I sigh.

"Go on. It will be okay." Shigure says, giving me a pat on the back then sitting back down. I look right at Kyo, trying to ignore the worried looks I am getting from Yuki and Tohru.

"I'm pregnant."

Hello Readers! I decided to update 2 days in a row for my friend @itz-shakiya  for being supportive of my story! You are absolutely amazing and thank you so much!