One Little Problem

(y/n)'s P.O.V

It has been about 3 days since I told the household about my child. I guess it got to the others because I got one pissed of Kagura infront of me.

"How dare you?! He is mine!! How could this even happen?? If he hugged you, he would've transformed! You are just a whore and you are using that child to keep him to yourself!" Kagura yells, slapping me in the face. I glare at her and punch her right in the nose, causing her to fall.

"One, It is his kid, two, it is none of your damn business, and also, he is not yours and we have made that clear so GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!" Tohru runs in.

"HOLD YOUR HORSES GUYS!" When she says that, Rin comes in.

"Hey, why not hold your cows." Haru comes in chuckling. Now everyone is in the room.

"What's going on here?!" Kyo yells. Kagura stands up.

"Ask your bitch of a girlfriend." I growl.

"THAT'S IT!" I yell, punching her in the face making her fall again. She stands up and it turns into an all out fight between us. Kyo quickly grabs me and Haru grabs Kagura.

"(y/n). If I let you go, will you calm down?" I nod. He let's me go. I charge at Kagura one more time, causing her to bleed. Kyo grabs me again. "I thought you said you'd calm down!" I look at him. 

"I had to." Haru starts laughing.

"I'm surprised (y/n) is still standing and managed to make Kagura bleed." I look at Kagura. She has scratch marks, bruises, and a black eye. I have bruises and scratch marks.

"Hatori, go help Kagura. I will take care of (y/n)." Hatori nods. Kyo brings me to our room. "What started the fight?" After I explained what happened, he growls.

"I'm sorry Kyo." He shakes his head.

"Don't apologize, she started the fight and clearly, you finished it." He tries to wrap up my arms but fails miserably. "UGH! Screw it! Hatori has to do it." I giggle and pull him down to where his face is close to mine and I kiss him. 

"Thank you for trying Kyo." He looks away, blushing.

"Yeah yeah. I didn't do it for you. Whatever." I start laughing.

"Oh no. Kyo turned Tsundere!" He laughs a little and kisses me. He leans close to my ear.

"Not when we are by ourselves my dear." I blush. He chuckles and hugs me. He transforms into a cat and I pick him up. 

"You are absolutely adorable as a cat." I lay in bed and snuggle with Cat Kyo all day.

This is short but here is another chapter. I might end the story soon, I don't know yet. I hope you are all enjoying this. Comment what you want to happen next!!!