Time with Momiji

"Why are you always hanging out with Kyo? Yuki tells me that you guys are super close. Are you two dating?"

"N-no." He smirks.

"So I can do this." He kisses you on the lips. He pulls away.

"Not bad. I wonder how far I can go." He slips his hand up your skirt.

"No! Stop!" He wouldn't listen so you hug him and he turns into a bunny.

"YOU ARE SO ADORABLE!" You squeeze Momiji. He tries to get away.

"Can't...... breathe." You let him go. He presses his head against your knee. You move a little bit and your skirt comes up an inch.

"I saw your undies _________." He giggles. You roll your eyes.

"Momiji, I like Kyo." He transforms back into a human. You turn your head.

"But, why not give the rest of us a chance? We can probably make you more happy than Kyo could. Please ______. <3" You sigh. He put his clothes back on. You look at him

"I don't know. Isn't that mean to Kyo. He has been there for me since the beginning. We also have to share a room now because I don't have much memory of me." Momiji starts to look annoyed. 

"So you guys share a room? So that means I don't have a chance?" He starts to tear up. You feel bad so you kiss him on the cheek. 

"I am sorry Momiji. If you want, we can go on a friend date." He smiles a little.

"I guess I can try to change your mind then." He whispers so quietly that you can't hear him.

"What did you say?" He jumps.

"Nothing! Goodbye _______."

"See ya later."