Feels

"Y/N. I got it. I got the part!"

"Oh my god Mena that's amazing! Congratulations!"

"I could not have done it without you. You believed in me more than I did in myself."

"You know that's not true but I'm so proud of you and excited. Don't worry I'll be there evwry step of the way."

"You're the best best friend anyone could ask for."

Here you were today thinking back on the day Mena told you he landed the part of Aladdin. The same day you wanted to tell him the truth about your feelings but got scared. So you never did. Keeping the feeling hidden even deeper as to try and not ruin the perfect friendship you two have. Standing off to the side along with the camera crew for James Cordens Crosswalk you watched as Mena and Naomi came. Smiling and laughing. You couldn't help but feel jealous at how much he and Naomi would hug or hold hands. Yes you know she's married but just couldn't help it.

The rest of the day you spent with the cast and being somehwhat distant from Mena. Anytime he would try and talk you would find and excuse to run away. Not wanting for something to slip out. Currently you were in pjs and under the covers in your hotel room. Checking your phone you had 6 messeges and only one being from your mom and the other 5 from Mena.

Mena P.O.V

"I'm telling you Nay she's been distant from me a lot lately. Is it something I did or didn't do?"

"Well for starters did you ever tell her what you told me? About your feelings? How you feel about her?" Naomi asked as she sat on the opposite side of the table.

"I did not but Nay she's been my best friend half of my life. How do I tell her that I want a different kind of relationship? That I've been in love with her the past couple of years?"

"Honestly you should just go for it. Trust me. You are both a couple who have feelings for each other but don't wanna jeopardize their friendship so you're hoping that someday they will be brave enough to let their true feelings out. Let today be the day Mena."

"I want to so ba- wait does Y/N have feelings for me?"

"I swore I wouldn't say anything but yes Mena. It came up on one of our girls nights." 

"So neither of us has been brave enough.

"Like I said let this be the night. For the both of you."

"Thanks for talking with me."

"Anytime."

Your P.O.V

Knock. Knock.

"Just a sec." You threw the covers off and looked at your phone at the time. Walking to the door to see Mena with a small smile. In a white shirt and sweatpants.

"Can I come in?"

"Uh yeah yeah come in." You move and shut the door and locking it once he was in.

"It's 11:20 are you okay?"

"Not really."

"What's wrong? What happened?"

"Well for starters my best friend has been avoiding me all day and if I'm being honest it's been going on for the last month. Y/N I know what's going on."

"Wh-h-hat are y-you talking about?" You ask crossing your arms. Nervous as he came closer. His left hand came up to your cheek and he leaned in. Placing his lips on yours. Your eyes closed and arms uncrossed. Hands on his chest pushing his away slowly.

"I love you Y/N. I know you love me too." He whispered.

"Mena you can't just come in and do or say any of this if you don't really mean it. It's not right to play with someone's feelings." You backed away towards the bed. Standing in front of it. Mena looked at you with a sadness in his eyes.

"You think I'm lying? Y/N I could never. This is not some game I'm playing. Yes I've been lying to myself about my feelings for you that I'm guilty of." He was now in front of you and took your hands in his

"Why now? Why here? I mean come on Mena you're an actor and I'm just your very ordinary friend. You could have any girl in the world why would you want little old me?" You ask now on the verge of tears.

"Hey you are more than that to me you always have been. I've just been a coward and kept my feeling hidden from you. I can't anymore I want to be yours and I want you be mine."

"Naomi told you didn't she?"

"Yes. Are you mad?"

"No it's just I know she's your friend and your close but sometimes I feel jealous. Like today when you were holding hands. The way you guys are together I wish we could have that or more."

"That's all she is a friend. Not that she will ever replace the greatest friend I've ever had. One that I hope will forgive me for being the biggest idiot and not telling her sooner how I felt about her. How she makes me feel. Also one I hope can give me the official boyfriend title. Because there is nothing more that I want right now." Flashing the dimpled smile he put a piece of hair behind your ear.

"We do this you know that means your fans won't be happy that your taken."

"I love my fans but not more than I love you." His hands were now around your waist and yours around his neck.

"Please just kiss me again Mena."

"Happy too."

"I love you Mena."

"I love you Y/N."

~ Morning ~

Waking up you alone you thought last night was juat a dream. Sitting up you noticed a shirt that didn't belong to you knowing who's it was you smiled. Throwing the covers off and going to the bathroom where the faucet was running.

"Goodmorning babe." Mena smiled with his toothbrush in his mouth. When he finished he moved out of your way so you could brush your teeth as well. When you were done Mena was back in bed aem stretched out juat waiting for you to join him. Which you did. Going in for the goodmorning kiss.

"Which one of us is going to give the exciting news?"

"Oh we will soon enough but for now I have a very important morning make out session to get to with my girlfriend." Laughing he rolled on you and placed his lips on yours.