3

The group of five left in the Impala to go to a local diner nearby. In the front seat sat Sam and John while Dean opted to sit in the back with his daughter squeezed between him and her mother. She was happily humming as she played with the ears of her beloved teddy bear. 

"Which song you humming Victoria?" Dean asked his daughter with a smile. 

The little girl looked up with a broad grin, "My favorite song! Mommy plays it sometimes when we go to school! It's so cool! It goes like this, Whatcha gonna do with all that junk, All that junk inside your trunk, I'ma get get get get you drunk, Get you love drunk off my hump. My hump my hump-"

After a short coughing trip of shock from Sterling, she eventually gains enough sense to put her hand over her daughter's mouth before she continued. "Victoria! Remember, we talked about this, we do not sing the songs Mommy plays." She scolded her daughter as Sam, Dean, and John all tried to stifle their laughs. 

Scrunching her nose, Victoria looked at her mom. "Because Mommy got in trouble with Miss Principal?" 

"Yes, because Mommy got in trouble with Miss Principal the last time you sang that song around other people," Sterling grumbled as she glared at Dean who was turning red with the effort it took to not laugh at Sterling's expense. 

Nodding, Victoria turned back to Dean with a grin, "My other favorite song is Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie." She explained to her father. 

John looked at the girl in shock while Dean grinned. "Queen huh? Nice, I remember your mom adored Queen way back when. The first song we danced to was Crazy Little Thing Called Love. We were at this little dinner in a town just outside of Louisville, Kentucky and it was our first date. She pulled me up out of my seat when the song came on and insisted that I dance with her." 

The car was silent as Dean recalled the night perfectly, Victoria eating up the story with wide eyes while Sam and John shared looks of shock. They were pretty sure Dean remembered none of his first dates with the same detail. 

Entranced, Sterling added in her two cents. "You were terrible, I had to teach you how to dance to that. Your version of dancing works with mullet rock or in a club." 

"By the second song, I had it down pat. We danced to Twist and Shout and Under Pressure, then," 

"Then you taught me how to dance to You Shook Me All Night Long and Born to be Wild." Sterling finished off with a fond smile. "That was the best first date I had ever had." 

Dean smiled at her, "I put the most work into that first date." 

"I could tell." 

Victoria's eyes watched her mom carefully, seeing things that most people couldn't, that much was apparent to John as he observed his granddaughter in the mirror. Eventually, she looked away and down at her hands, hiding a small smile that was forming on her lips. Apparently, she saw something she liked. 

When they pulled into the diner, they found a circular booth near the back and all shuffled in, everyone was ready to talk business. Sam, Dean, and John kept glancing around warily, worried that someone or something would come in and kill them. 

After getting their drinks from the waitress and placing their orders, the group started talking in hushed tones. "So, what's the plan?" Sterling asked the three hunters softly. 

"That depends on what plan you mean mom." Victoria said, matching her mother's pitch, he glanced over at a man sitting straight in his chair wearing an expensive suit, "His plan for global domination," then she pointed at a girl who was clearly on a coffee date, "Or her plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world." 

Looking down at her daughter, Sterling raised an eyebrow. "You're scary sometimes, have I told you?" 

"Nope, you told me I can have pie for lunch." A bright grin took over Victoria's face as her mom struggled to remember if she actually said that. 

Slowly, Sterling shook her head, "No, I actually don't think I did." 

"But you can now." 

"Do you think I was born last night?" Sterling asked her daughter facetiously. "Don't answer that." Turning to the boys, Sterling smiled brightly. "So, what is your guys' plan to deal with this?" 

"I have some friends not far from here, they live in a nice neighborhood. We'll send you there, stop off at this road stop and tell her who your daughter is, they'll get you set up for a new life." John told them, showing Sterling locations on a map. 

Victoria furrowed her eyebrows, "You guys aren't coming with us, are you?" 

The table suddenly became quiet as they all stared at the girl, unsure as to what to say to make any part of this situation better. 

"Victoria!" Another small voice shouted gleefully from across the restaurant. 

Before anyone could stop her, Victoria was out of her seat and rushing to her friend. "Skylar!" she said happily, hugging her friend tightly. "What are you doing here?" 

Skylar smiled and looked up at her dad, "Daddy said we're going to meet up with some friends. What are you doing here?" 

After a moment of thinking, Victoria smiled and shrugged, "Family reunion." 

"We should hang out if you aren't busy," Skylar suggested. 

When Victoria hesitated, Skylar's dad interjected, "It wouldn't be a problem with us dear, why don't you go ask your mum?" 

Victoria glanced over at her mother and her father, along with her uncle and grandfather. All of them were gesturing for her to come back to the table. Smiling, she turned to Skylar's dad and nodded. "Mom said it's okay." 

"Perfect!" 

Victoria was about to follow the man and her friend out when she stopped in her tracks. Something wasn't right, the people in front of her reminded her of her friend and her friend's dad but the feeling was off. She felt wrong like there was something evil. 

Slowly, Victoria started to back away. "You aren't Skylar. And you aren't her dad." She mumbled in realization. 

"What do you mean, sweetie, just come with us." 

Narrowing her eyes, Victoria stomped her foot. "No, leave." She said angrily. 

"Victoria, what are you talking about? Just come with us." Skylar growled the last part, her eyes flashing black. 

Now Victoria was getting angry and she threw her arms down at her side, "I said leave me alone!" She shrieked. 

A gust of wind blew through the restaurant as Victoria's eyes flashed vibrant blue at the demons. It was a blue that no one else saw. Stumbling back, both of them nodded and left the restaurant in haste, black smoke disappearing into the atmosphere to indicate that they left in more ways than one. 

Standing up, Sterling raced to her daughter. "Victoria, don't you ever do that to me again, you hear me?" 

"Yes mommy, I'm sorry." 

Looking at the door in distress, Sterling looked back over at her daughter. "What happened?" 

Something in Victoria told her that her mom didn't really want to know the truth, she also knew that her newfound family didn't want to know either. So she lied. "I don't know mommy, they just scared me." 

"Right, well, come on." Sitting down at her table, Victoria ignored the looks from the other tenants and picked at her meal as Sam, Dean, John, and Sterling discussed a plan to hide Victoria from the world for good.