Chapter 13

TAYLOR P.O.V.

There, in the middle of the kitchen, stood my parents. They were laughing together. I slowly backed away, hoping they didn't here me come in, but no such luck. Their heads snapped in her direction and their eyes narrowed.

I looked around and looked for an escape. I noticed the back door and looked back at my parents. They had creepy smiles on their faces. I laughed nervously then turned and sprinted out the door.

I heard their footsteps behind me and my stepfather swearing. I ran out and saw Harry's car pulling in. I ran to the passenger door and got in and said, "GO! GO! GO!"

He looked at me wide eyed and pulled out. He drove away and I sighed in relief. He pulled over and said, "What was that about?"

I gulped and said, "My... My parents were in the house waiting for me. I think they were going to take me!"

He looked over at me sympathetically and hugged me.

"It's ok, love. Shh its ok." He whispered in my ear calming me down. He stroked my back and gave me an encouraging smile.

I looked down at my lap. How did they find eachother? Harry drove and pulled up at a hotel.

"I think it would be best if we stayed here for a few days. I will call the boys and tell them not to go to the house." Harry said. We checked in and got to our room. I crashed on the bed.

I woke up and glanced at the clock. 3:27 a.m.

I got up and went to the table where there was some food with a note:

Taylor

I headed out for a bit. I should be back at around 11. Here is some food :)

Love Harry

Well, he obviously hasn't come back. I opened up the bag and in it was two tacos. I ate them and immediately felt better.

Alone again and bored again.

I sighed and called Harry's phone. No answer. Where could he possibly be?

HARRY P.O.V.

I got Taylor some food and wrote a note. I kissed her cheek before heading out. It has been so much stress I just need a night out.

I went to a bar and had a few drinks. The only problem is...

I just woke up. In a bed. In a motel. And somebody's panties are next to me. And they aren't Taylor's.