Chapter 10 please read

A/N: ok so i wrote four new pages and was about to save when it all got deleted. so mad. omg i cannot even begin to explain how pissed i am right now. so im gonna just do a summery of what happened and skip to the next because honestly, im not rewriting.

____________________________________________________________________________________

HARRY P.O.V.

she read the message! this means she is back! my prayers came true! i read it was filled with dissapointment. she saw the story i guess. i quickly texted back

no please stay! i didnt kiss her! she kissed me! i love you! please dont go! this has been so hard not having you here. i need you.

you have been having a hard time?!?!?! r u fucking kidding me?!?!?! i was kidnapped and raped by my stepfather,  beaten up and thrown into a garbage can, and was unconcious for days at a time and YOU had a tough time?! and i finally come back and see my boyfriend couldnt wait two weeks so he made out with another girl. im outta here.

no! im soo sorry! i didnt mean it that way! and she kissed me! please stay!

we are over. bye.

i started crying as i read that. after all she went through and im complaining? i cant believe i said that. im such an arse. and she is really pissed and sad if she was swearing because she almost never swears.

TAYLOR P.O.V.

i packed the rest of my stuff up and started loading it in the cab. they were all begging me to stay and katelyn was almost crying. i finally loaded everything in and turned to mary.

"please dont go taylor. just wait till they get back" she begged me. i shook my head no.

"no. i need to go. i already broke it off with harry."

"where are you going to stay?" she asked.

"im going to stay at a hotel for a while" i lied. i am actually going to my old apartment. its actually pretty roomy. two bedrooms and stuff. i bit my lip as she studied me. she nodded and hugged me. i hopped in the cab and he drove away.

i got out and brought my stuff in. i unpacked. it didnt feel like home. it wasnt very taken care of obviously. i unpacked everything and went to get food. i opened the empty fridge, disappointed.

i put on different clothes, a hat, and glasses. i headed to the grocery store. i was just getting some food and stuff when i felt arms wrap around me in a hug, i smelled the perfume. i only know one person who wears that...

"callie?!?!" i said in surprise. she smiled and said yup! i havent seen her since she went to help out in the jungle with her mum. she has been my friend since we were in diapers. she had medium blonde brown curls and pretty blue hair. she reminds me of lou.

"when did you get here?" i said in surprise.

"we got back yesterday. hey any chance i can stay with you?" she said.

"of course! go get your stuff and meet me there." i said and gave her  my address.

i bought my groceries and headed to my place. about an hour later she showed up and unpacked in the other room. we sat down and ate dinner when she brought it up. "so you and harry styles huh? you lucky girl. i heard what he did though. thats terrible. im sure he didnt mean to. i know harry would never cheat on purpose." i nodded. she is a huge directioner.

"id rather not talk about it. i broke up with him by the way."

we watched mean girls, the best movie ever, and my phone dinged. i checked the email. i was sent two VIP tickets and backstage passes to their concert in london tomorrow. i just ignored it but callie started jumping up and down screaming. i sighed.

"WE HAVE TO GO! OMG WE HAVE TOO! I DONT CARE IF YOURE MAD AT HIM WE ARE GOING! I NEED TO MAKE APPPOINTMENTS OMIGOSH I COULD MEET LOUIS! HES SO SEXY! AHHHH" callie exclaimed. i laughed and gave in. i could show him i was over him. plus i miss the other four.

*on their way to the concert the next night*

we got our hair and makeup done today. i am wearing a cute purple tank top, skinny jeans, and purple toms. my hair is all curly and callie straightened hers. she is wearing a cute blue dress.

we got in our seats and the boys walked out. they all looked over and saw me. harrys smile grew hugely! i looked down because i dont want to be sucked in by his hotness. they said hello into their microphones and i got chills. callie started to spaz out and sing along when i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned and saw mary wiht katelyn and hayden. they looked really good. we talked for a while when harry said into the microphone, "this is for a sepcial someone who happens to be here tonight. i really love her with all my heart." he was looking at me as he said and i ended up signing some autographs.

[Liam] Shut the door
Turn the light off
I wanna be with you
I wanna feel your love
I wanna lay beside you
I cannot hide this
Even though I try
Heart beats harder
Time escapes me
Trembling hands touch skin
It makes this harder
And the tears stream down my face

[Harry] If we could only have this life for one more day
If we could only turn back time

[All] You know I'll be your life
Your voice
Your reason to be
My love, my heart
Is breathing for this
Moment in time
I'll find the words to say
Before you leave me today

[Niall] Close the door
Throw the key
Don't wanna be reminded
Don't wanna be seen
Don't wanna be without you
My judgement's clouded
Like tonights night sky

[Louis] Hands are silent
Voice is numb
Trying to scream out my lungs
It makes this harder
And the tears stream down my face
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/o/one_direction/moments.html ]
[Harry] If we could only have this life for one more day
If we could only turn back time

[All] You know I'll be your life
Your voice
Your reason to be
My love, my heart
Is breathing for this
Moment in time
I'll find the words to say
Before you leave me today

[Zayn] Flashing lights in my mind
Goin' back to the time
Playin' games in the street
Kickin' balls with my feet
There's a numb in my toes
Standing close to the edge
There's a pile of my clothes
At the end of your bed
As I feel myself fall,
Make a joke of it all

[All] You know I'll be
Your life, your voice your reason to be
My love, my heart
Is breathing for this
Moment in time
I'll find the words to say
Before you leave me today
You know I'll be
Your life, your voice your reason to be
My love, my heart
Is breathing for this
Moment in time
I'll find the words to say
Before you leave me today

we went backstage. the security gaurd told us we have five minutes with the boys. we walked in and the boys all hugged me. i refused to hug harry.

he pulled me away and we talked. "im really sorry taylor. she kissed me and i pushed her away but someone got a picture. i would never cheat on you. i love you."

"i went through all that. its really hard for me harry" i said in tears.

"well please come back to the house with us tonight. we are cutting the tour early. incase you didnt notice the girls werwent here tonight. i refused to perform with them after what happened."

i started crying and he hugged me. we kissed and i agreed to move in.

LOUIS P.O.V.

taylor always has gorgeous friends. Callie is beautiful and fun. harry and taylor came back arm in arm and announced that she is coming back. i knew that the breakup wouldnt last for more than a day or two. their love is too strong. callie is moving in. this is amazing!.

TAYLOR P.O.V.

we moved in and i was in the kitchen when the door bell rang.

"i'll get it!" i yelled as i walked to the door. i opened it and was shocked with what i saw.

"Mum?"