chapter 6

HARRY P.O.V.

louis pulled the car up and taylor still wasnt here. i ran to where her locker is to check on her. i saw tony dragging her by her wrist to the other exit. i yelled at him and punched him in the face. he tried to fight back, but it was no use. i am much stronger. i grabbed taylor, carrying her wedding styles, and ran to the car. i put her in back and the boys looked at me questioningly. i just hopped in the front seat and said go.

she was all curled in a ball in niall's arms. it dissapointed me that i couldnt be the one holding her. we were all in silence when she fell asleep. she then began to talk in her sleep. we thought it was funny until we realized it was a nightmare because she said, "no! sstop! dont touch me!" and then began crying in her sleep. niall started stroking her hair and she slowly calmed down and snuggled closer to him. i tried to hide my jealousy but louis glanced at me and i knew he saw it.

we got back and i carried taylor to niall's room. i was walking out when i heard her say my name. i turned and she stared at me, wide eyed and scared. i said, "yes love?" she shuddered and said, "he said he would get revenge when he got out. his release date was today" a single tear slipped down her cheek. i ran over and sat next to her. she flinched but tried to hide it. i asked," who got out of where?" she then said, "maybe i should explain to all five of you boys together. because my living here is not good for any of our safety."

i stood up and motioned for her to follow me. "liam, louis, zayn, niall! get your arses down her!" niall walked out from the kitchen and the rest came from upstairs. we sat on the couches and i motioned to talyor for her to explain. she grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around herself, ready to finally spill.

"when i was three, my father died. my mother went into a downward spiral, drinking and... selling her body for money. when i turned 13, my mother started dating a man. i met him when i was 14. he was a filthy scumbag, all drugged up and always reeked of alcohol and cigarettes. but then when he proposed to her, they both got cleaned up and we finally had a normal family. my mother, sheila, got a real job, and my "father", tom, did too. we lived in a nice house. but when i was 15, almost    16, my mother went away for two weeks on a business trip. thats when i found out tom had never changed. he brought hhome escorts almost everynight the first week. then one night when he didnt i saw him looking at me in a way..." she explained and started to cry. i walked over to her and put my arm around her and said, "you dont have to continue if you dont want to" she smiled at me and said, "i need to though. so he started to abuse my. emotionally- calling me worthless and slut-physically-hitting me when i didnt boey him- and sexually. my mother didnt come home for another month and thats when i realized she never planned to. after three months, i called the police and they arrested tom, but could only get him in for a year and a half. yesterday, he got released. i remember because as he got into that car, he looked at me and said, 'i will find you when i get out. you will regret this' and ever since i lived in a small apartment. and i think he can find me" she started crying again and we all hugged her. then liam said, "we will protect you. dont worry."

i couldnt believe what a monster her stepfather was. no wonder she flinched when men touched her. we were all about to walk away when she said, "you know what i need? revenge on tony" she nodded and said, "yeah. if i cant get revenge on my stepfather, i can atleast get it on tony" louis then said, "he loves you and brit. maybe you  could use that"we looked at him and taylor confused.  she just shrugged and said, "i guess it could. and dont look at me like that. if you went through all that then what tony did, you would want revenge too!" she raised her voice at the end then stomped upstairs and went into niall's room. we all stood up to fallow her when niall stood up and said, "its my room. im going to go talk to her. pllus if she locked it, i have the key."we all shrugged and sat back down.

NIALL P.O.V 

i went upstairs and sure enough, it was locked. i unlicked it and she was laying up against my pillows, staring at the ceiling. i went and sat next to her, then i laid down. she turned to me and said, "will you help me get my revenge?" i thought about it and said, "sure. whhy not? what do you need me to do?" she smiled and said, "thanks. i was thikn i could kill two birds with one sotne. tony wants brit, and me, and brit wants you guys.what if i pretended to date one of you guys, and then one of you guys dates brit and then just dumps her?" i sat there, thinking about it. it is a rather good plan. then she said, "you would date brit, because i think she likes you the most, and i would pretend to date harry." then i got a little dissapointed. i would rather pretend to date taylor. but i just nodded. she hugged me and said," thank you! i know its not going to be fun "dating" brit! thank you thank you thank you!!" than she kissed my cheek and ran downstairs.

TAYLOR P.O.V.

i explained the plan to the boys. they all agreed it was good. then harry said, "taylor, will you fake go out with me?" i smiled and said, "well if you put it that way..." then i hugged him. i still am not sure which one i like. niall and harry, they are both different but i like them both a lot...

the next day at school, harry had his amr around my waist whenever we were together. niall asked brit out and she happily agreed. when she was turned around he stuck his finger in his mouth with his tongue out fake gagging, causing me to giggle. brit turned around and glared at me. i just rolled my eyes. it felt good to not be scared all the time. the boys really helped me. and the theraputical revenge didnt exactly hurt either. at lunch, i saw tony glaring at harry then when brit talked to him, he looked like he was about to cry. i figured he realized that he didnt have either of us. i went to the bathroom and was washing my hands when brit came in to do her makeup. she saw me and made a face saying, "eww" i just stood there and said, "what did i ever do to you?" she looked trapped and said, "you really dont remember, do you?" i shook my head.

"when we were in fourht grade, we started hanging out. i really liked a boy named tommy. you knew it. but then you kissed him! ever since then youve always been super pretty and all the boys i like always like you!" she finished with teary eyes. then i remembered. he had come up to me and kissed my cheek when i gave him my left over cookie. i looked at her and told her. she came up and hugged me. we talked all through lunch and i realized, she was really cool when she doesnt hate you. we made up and then i realized something. "do you really like niall? or just his fame?" she looked over at the boys and said, "i actually like zayn... but the guy i really like is him" she pointed over to the math debate table where a cute guy was. i looked at her, and she was blushing. i then said, "you know, if you stop sleeping around and being mean to people and being kind of, no offense, but fake, then you could probably date him." she nodded and said, "i think i might just do that. let me go talk to niall first though." she went over and cancelled their date. i explained everything to the boys after she left.

TONY P.O.V.

brit and taylor were taken away from me. i cant believe this! im ashamed of what i did to taylor. when brit left me she told me everything she said about taylor was a lie. meaning i hurt an innocent person who trusted and loved me. one of brits cake-faced friends came over and started to hit on me. i just went with it. who cares?

HARRY P.O.V.

i hope brit is for real right now. taylor said the revenge thing is over. which kind of saddens me because i cant act like her boyfriend anymore. i am glad its over though because that means she feels beter. we got home that day and everything was great. i went out to the store to get some food and thats when i saw him...

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: thanks for reading! hopefully these are long enough! please vote/comment/fan :) also i need another character or two so if you want one please message me :) and please share with your friends!!!