Chapter 12 distractions

TAYLOR P.O.V.

I sighed as I sat at the tv. I was bored with the show I was watching and needed a distraction. With all this stuff with my mu - mother, I need some things to keep my mind off them. I walked over to the computer and got on youtube. I opened up my favorite youtube page... PEWDIEPIE! I am an extreme bro. I always yell when I see barrels and when i see statues I think of stephano. I dream of meeting pewdie.

I turned on a montage and laughed at all the funny things he does.

I clciked on twitter when the video finished and saw I had tons of notifications. My heart dropped to my stomache when I read them.

"I hope you die. You do not deserve my husband bitch"

"i wish no one had found you! why odnt you do us a favor and jump off a cliff so harry can be with me"

"What is wrong with your face you ugle slut bitch"

How original.

there were some nice ones though.

"I love Taylor! she is so pretty and makes our hazza happy! So glad she is ok"

I replied to that saying, "Thank you sweetie! xx"

"taylor is so perfect its unbelievable love her so much!"

I followed her.

Some people are actually nice.

I went downstairs excpecting to be ome alone when i saw them.

they were both in my house.

I'm going to die

___________________________________________________________________________

Sorry its short! but i felt bad because i havent updated it in forever! vote and comment and fan and please please please share! remember i have a surprise if someone fans and reads and stuff and tells me someone else sesnt them