revenge (one direction fanfic)

Authors note: ok i just want to say none of this is real (duh). i only did the whole bully thing because it makes it easier to add drama.it will get better i promise but you have to start somewhere. please vote/comment/whatever else you do on here :) open for suggestions! NO HATE PLEASE!

AN from the future haha: Ok, so I had bad capitolization and grammar but I promise after about chapter 11 I fix it! So dont worry :)

xx JJ

____________________________________________________________________________

TAYLOR P.O.V.

Taylor woke up in a room with nothing but a bed. Her head was pounding and her leg hurt. She reached up and discoverd there was blood on her head

What happened? she thought to herself. She ran to the door and tried it but it was locked. she began to scream for help. she couldnt remember much. all she knew were the basics. her parents, sheila and tom, her name, taylor smith, her age, 17 and her best friend mary. 

she pounded on the door when suddenly it swung open sending her across the room violently. she slowly stood up, rubbing her back. a man walked in smirking at her evilly. he was about 5' 9 with cute brown hair and a nice face. he was wearing a plain t-shirt and jeans. he saw her rubbing her back and for a second worry and regret crossed his face. he quickly shook it off though.  

TONY P.O.V.

i did that to her? i am a monster Tony thought. but he reminded himself of all the nasty things brit told him she had said and done. taylor had betrayed him and spread nasty rumors about him. he walked over to her and yanked her up by the collor of her shirt. she really was gorgeous. no dont think that.

her green eyes filled with tears and she tried to cover herself. her blond hair fell over her as she curled up. he pushed her on the bed and said, "you hurt me and now im going to get you back" but he heard a knock at his front door. "stay here" he hissed. he ran out and opened the front door.

standing there was brit in a silk robe and from what Tony could tell there was little underneath. she smiled and said, "is she still here" i could slap her around a couple times when we are done" Tony smiled and said, 'im keeping you to that" and he closed the door and they went up the stairs to his room. he didnt have to worry about parents because they were always gone so it was basically his loft.

when Tony and brit had finished they went to where taylor was. Tony noticed the open door and silently hoped she hadnt gotten out. he looked in and she was gone. "shit, shes gone" Tony said. brit looked pissed. how could he do something so careless?

TAYLOR P.O.V.

Tony left the door open so i ran. i ran out the front door quietly and ran as far as i could. everything was slowly coming back to me..

i was waiting in the park for Tony when he came storming up to me, pissed off. i stood up, confused, and put my hand on his arm.

he slapped it off and i looked up at him, hurt.. he yelled, "how could you taylor? you cheat on me and then spread rumors about me?!" what is he talking about?

"Tony i would nev-" i began but he cut me off. "save it. you hurt me. now you will pay" he said angirly. i slowly backed away. the vicious look in his eyes scared me. he reached out and punched me in the face. i fell to the ground and he kicked my leg. thats when it all went black...