Nauren

This is just a little introduction as to how Niall met the girl of his dreams.

___________________________________________________________

    Back in Mullingar, Niall sat around his small flat, stuffing his face with food that slightly pleased him, but not quite. He glanced over at his phone and quickly picked it up to text Payton quickly as he wandered slowly around his flat to grab a sweater. 

    Niall: Going to Nando’s…by myself, wish you were here, love:(

    Payton!: Aww, hun:( I promise, when I come visit we’ll go to Nando’s every night:) x

    Niall: Scoree! x 

    Niall poked his head through the hole at the top of his mickey mouse sweater and snatched his wallet, heading out of his flat. He exited the building and climbed into his car, driving around until he found the restaurant and hurried into the bistro, taking a seat. He waited no longer than five minutes until the waiter came around to grab him a drink. He glanced around the place, his eyes catching a brown haired girl with sun tinted high lights. She quickly flipped her side bangs out of her face  as she glanced around the room as well, catching his eye with her piercing blue eyes. Niall unwillingly tore his eyes away from the beautiful girl as the waiter brought him his drink, asking him what he’d like to eat. He told the man his order and tapped his index finger against the table, constantly glancing back at the girl, biting his lower lip. He looked back once more to see that the girl was no longer sitting there, he furrowed his eyebrows, slightly confused and turned to see the beautiful brown haired girl, sliding into his booth.

   “Can I help you?” Niall asked in a small voice, giving her a crooked grin. The girl brushed the stubborn bangs out of her eyes and slightly shook her head.

   “No, I just wanted to say hi,” she responded, smiling at him. Niall chuckled, looking down at the table as he felt his cheeks tinge pink. “I’m Lauren.” she said, extending her hand across the table for him to shake. Niall took it and gave her small hand a squeeze before let it go to gaze into her eyes as the waiter came back with his food. 

   “I’m Niall,” he responded, grabbing his fork. Lauren nodded slowly, biting her lower lip. “If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you?” Niall asked, glancing up at her between bites. Lauren adjusted in the booth and rested her head on her fist, grinning at him.

   “Seventeen.” she responded, eyeing him as he quickly gobbled down his food. Niall nodded slowly, crossing his eyebrows.

   “You’re not Irish.” he said, smirking at her. Lauren jerked her head back in surprise, her mouth dropping open before she let out a laugh, leaning on the table.

   “What gave me away?” Lauren chuckled, beaming at him. Niall pointed at her before continuing to eat.

   “No accent.” he responded, grinning at her. Lauren shrugged slightly, fiddling with the salt shaker.

   “What if I lost my accent?” Lauren pushed, cocking a perfect eyebrow at him. Niall tilited his head slightly, giving her a knowing look.

   “Why would you want to lose an Irish accent?” Niall asked, chuckling at her expression. Lauren tilted her head from either side as she tapped the table with her index finger, biting her lower lip before looking up at him.

   “Fair enough,” she replied. “So where are the rest of the boys?” she asked, looking up at him. Niall, caught off guard, stopped chewing and looked up at her slightly surprised, though he didn’t know why. 

   “Y-you know who I am?” he stammered, raising his eyebrows at her. Lauren chuckled and rested her back against the booth, folding her arms over her chest, smirking at him.

   “Of course, you have one of the most recognizable faces in the world.” Lauren responded. Niall set down his fork as he finished his food and sighed, looking up at her.

   “Then…why didn’t you say something?” he enquired, furrowing his eyebrows, slightly.

   “Obviously because if I’d freaked out you’d be quickly turned off and probably creeped right out.” Lauren responded, giggling as she leaned on the table, smiling at him. Niall shrugged and tilted his head to either side.

   “You’re probably right.” he sighed.

    The two talked for hours on end until they were forced out of the restaurant and they wandered around for a while, joking around and getting to know each other.

   “I should probably go.” Lauren sighed, looking down at her phone, frowning. Niall sulked and looked up at her as he pouted. Lauren laughed and grabbed him in a hug as Niall tightly hugged her back. 

   “Is there any chance I’ll see you again?” he asked before she walked off to head to her car. She spun on her heel, slowly walking backwards before giving him a nod.

   “Absolutely,” she responded before jogging back over to him, handing him her phone. He quickly punched in his number as Lauren did the same on his iPhone before handing it back to him. “Text me.” she added, smiling at him. The smile was so beautiful, it made Niall weak in the knee’s and he gave her a small nod before letting her run off. He believed he’d just met the girl of his dreams.