Chapter 2

So, below I'm sure you can all guess is the beautiful, Elise:)

_____________________________________________________________________________

   “She thinks I’m good looking.” Harry said, walking into Louis’s room, his arms out stretched with a satisfied smile on his face. Louis smiled at his best friend and nodded, fiddling around on his laptop. Harry plopped beside him and sighed, a goofy smile spread across his face.

   “Did she say she liked you back?” Louis asked, looking over at him. Harry’s shoulders dropped as he furrowed his perfect eyebrows and slightly shook his head.    

   “No,” he mumbled. “But, she did say she wanted to meet me.” he added quickly, grinning at Louis, who chuckled and patted his back.    

   “You never know, they could be at the VMA’s in September.” Louis said, smirking at Harry, who slowly turned his head to smile at him.    

   “Really?” Harry breathed, looking at Louis with widened eyes. Louis shrugged and chuckled at him, slightly shaking his head. Harry envisioned himself and Payton’s first face to face encounter and just exactly what he’d do.        

    Payton had other things on her mind. Nothing about Harry Styles and how he apparently had a crush on her, maybe his manager told him to say that anyway, she really needed to stop thinking about it, but she continuously found it popping back into her head. Payton sat in her hotel room as Cameron strummed her guitar softly, glancing up as Andy paced around the room, still trying to figure out how she could possibly meet Harry.    

   “Andy, if I talk to him over Twitter or something, will you stop pacing?” Payton sighed, standing up to walk over to him. Andy stared at her and wrinkled his nose at the idea. Payton shrugged and plopped back onto the arm chair she’d been sitting on before, swinging her legs over the arm of the chair. She snatched up her phone and logged onto Twitter after a notification had popped up on the screen, telling her she had a bunch of new followers. She tapped the notification and sighed as it loaded. As she scrolled through the new followers, one in particular caught her eye and she stared at the name, shaking her head.    

   “What?” Cameron asked, continuing to strum her guitar. Payton turned the screen towards Cameron and her mouth dropped as she giggled, setting her guitar down to jump up. “No way! He followed you!” Cameron exclaimed, catching Andy’s attention. Payton moaned and exited out of her Twitter App, locking her phone. Andy rushed over, beaming at Payton.     

   “Please tell me you’re going to follow him.” Andy sighed, kneeling in front of her. Payton glanced at him, crossing her eyebrows as Elise and Monica entered the room, beaming at Payton.    

   “No.” Payton replied, looking back at Andy, who’s expression faded away quickly.    

   “What? Why?” Andy and Cameron snapped. Payton jerked her head back in surprise and stood up, sighing.     

   “C’mon, Payton.” Elise moaned. Payton sighed and snatched up her phone as she crumbled under the pressure of everyone staring at her, pleading her to follow him back. Like he really needed anymore followers, and like Payton following him would make a big difference.     

   “Fine,” she snapped. She logged back onto Twitter and tapped Harry’s name as she stared in awe at the follow button, feeling small butterflies in her stomach while her heart raced. She crossed her eyebrows, shaking her head and turned to face everyone, holding the phone up to them. “There, I did it, happy?” Payton sighed. They all smiled and Elise grabbed her in a hug.