Chapter 6

Payton fiddled with the little silver airplane in her finger tips as she walked down the hall towards the elevator to head down to Harry’s room. He’d texted her telling her he wanted to see her and she couldn’t resist, she wanted to see him too, but she was surprisingly nervous. She stepped onto the elevator hitting the fifth floor button and the doors slowly shut in front of her, trapping her. She took in a deep breath as the elevator came to a stop and the doors slid open, displaying a large mirror in front of her. She slowly stepped out, looking herself over, quickly fixing her hair and any imperfections. She had to look good, she was going to Harry Styles’ hotel room, who knew what was on that boys mind. Payton lengthened her white shorts and smoothed the wrinkles out of her navy blue Garage sweater, pushing up the sleeves. She headed down the hall after fixing her straightened hair and found the room, knocking on the door. It quickly swung open to reveal a shirtless, Harry. She grinned at him as he quickly looked her up and down before waving her in. 

   “How’re you, love?” he asked, following behind her as she made herself comfortable on the couch. 

   “I’m fine, where’s Louis?” she inquired, looking around the room that was slightly bigger than the one her and Elise were staying in. Harry waved a hand around before giving her a glass of water. 

   “He’s probably down at the bar with Niall or something.” he replied. Payton smirked as he took a seat next to her. She rested her back against the arm of the couch, bringing her knee’s up to her chest as she clutched the glass, wanting to throw it and jump on him. 

   “You want to play a game?” she suggested. Harry shrugged and placed his glass on the table in front of them, propping his feet up on the ledge. 

   “Sure, what game do you have in mind?” Harry inquired, smirking at her. She quickly got up and walked over to the fridge, grabbing two bottles of beer and handed him one.

   “Have you ever played, I never?” Payton asked, taking the lid off her beer. Harry slowly shook his head, twisting the cap off and chucking it into the garbage can. 

   “Can’t say I have.” he replied, sitting pretzel style in front of her. She grinned and did the same, placing the glass of water on the table.

   “Its easy, you say something like, I’ve never…been to Italy, and if you have you drink, if you haven’t, you don’t drink.” Payton explained. Harry tilted his head from either side and took in a breath.

   “Alright, you start.” he said, gazing at her. Payton nodded and bit her bottom lip, running her finger over the top of the bottle. 

   “I’ve never, given someone a fake phone number.” Payton said, raising her eyebrows at Harry. His shoulders slumped as he raised the bottle to his lips to take a sip. Payton smirked and did the same, eyeing him as she took the bottle away from her lips.

   “I’ve never, had a hangover so bad you wanted someone to shoot you,” Harry chuckled. Payton laughed and took another sip as Harry did the same. “I once had an hour long conversation with a cat.” he added, laughing. Payton nodded, looking up at him.

   “So I’ve heard,” she giggled, scooting closer to him. “I’ve never played strip poker.” she added, eyeing him. Harry sighed and took another sip as Payton laughed and teasingly hit his knee.

   “I’ve never tried to guess someone’s password.” Harry said, grinning. Payton rolled her eyes and took another sip as Harry rose the bottle to his lips.

   “I’ve never gotten flowers from someone or given someone flowers.” Payton said, smiling at him. 

  “Oh, good one,” Harry replied, taking a sip. “I’ve never gotten a tattoo,” he said, smiling and instantly taking a drink. Payton smiled and took a sip as well to see Harry’s eyebrows raise. “Let me see.” he added, quickly. Payton mock-rolled her eyes and knelt in front of him, raising her sweater to reveal the tattoo along her ribcage that read, follow your own star. He stared at it for a while and sighed as she put her shirt back down, sitting cross legged in front of him again.