Loni

This is just a little introduction as to how Liam met the girl of his dreams.

    Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn all pilled into the buzzing club, grinning from ear to ear as they glanced quickly over at the dance floor that was filled. Zayn muttered something in Niall’s ear, making him smile and punch Zayn’s upper arm. Liam assumed it had something to do with Lauren and how Niall was no longer "single or ready to mingle". Liam took a seat at the bar before spinning on the chair to face the three boys, holding up his index finger at them. 

   “Now listen, I don’t want anyone passing out on the dance floor because of too many drinks, Niall.” Liam instructed, glancing over at Niall who held his hands up in surrender. 

   “I can’t promise anything.” he chuckled before getting an elbow to the gut, courtesy of Louis and instantly folded over before letting out a small laugh. Liam sent the boys off to have fun before spinning in the chair to trace circles in the dark wooden counter top. He stared at the wood for a while before a figure appeared in front of him, making him glance up and smile at the petite blonde bar tender standing in front of him. 

   “What can I get you?” she asked, chewing noisily on her gum, instantly disgusting Liam. He gave her a smaller smile before clearing his throat to yell over the music. 

   “I’ll just have a Coke please.” he responded, leaning over the counter for the girl to hear him. She gave him a sort of confused look but asked no questions as she filled up a large glass with the bubbly liquid. She slid the glass across the dirty counter before heading to the other side to hit on another guy. Liam slightly shook his head before chuckling and taking a sip of the drink. 

    “Not a heavy drinker, are you?” a girls voice called over the music. Liam removed the glass from his lips to look up at the beautiful girl beside him. Her long, curled blonde hair ended just below her ribcage from what Liam could see and her breath taking blue eyes danced in dim lighting. She flashed a perfect smile at him, a set of dimples appearing on her cheeks as she took a seat beside him, quickly ordering a Coke as well. 

   “No, not really actually,” he responded with a friendly smile, taking another sip of his drink. “You’re also not a heavy drinking I’m assuming.” he added slowly, not wanting to offend the girl. She shrugged as she twirled her straw with her fingers, glancing at Liam out of the corner of her eye.

    “Designated driver.” she sighed, pulling out a set of keys to spin around her index finger. Liam nodded once before smiling and looking back down at the cup in front of him. He secretly looked at her from the corner of his eye before looking her over. Her ankle booted feet rested on the bar just above the floor, she couldn’t have been that tall, at least shorter than Liam himself. She had a classy outfit on, she looked quite sophisticated for clubbing. As she tapped her fingers on the wooden counter, her ring caught his eye. 

   “Might I ask your name?” Liam asked, slowly looking over at her. She glanced at him before blushing and tucking a piece of hair behind her ear as she nervously bit her bottom lip. 

   “Roni.” she responded in a small voice. Although Liam heard her perfectly, he felt the need to scoot closer to her, pretending he hadn’t heard her, but he didn't. She giggled and moved her cupids bow lips closer to his ear before repeating her name. 

   “Beautiful name, I’m Liam.” he responded, moving his hand to shake hers. She smiled and looked directly into his eyes, their hands stopping until they were staring at each other. She quickly blinked before letting out a small laugh and slipping her hand out of Liam’s grasp.

   “I know who you are.” she sighed, spinning her half full cup in her hands. He slowly looked up at her, not surprised and nodded, letting out a sigh. She glanced over at him before nervously biting her bottom lip before moving her chair closer to his. Liam felt his heart skip a beat as he smiled at her before glancing back at the boys who were having a blast on the dance floor. 

   “Next slow song, would you like to dance?” Liam suggested, clearing his throat before looking over at her. Roni took in a shaky breath before nodding casually. 

   “I’d love to.” she responded, feeling a wave of confidence over come her. Liam nodded, a wide smile pulling at the corners of his lips. 

    To both of them, three minutes felt like forever as a slower song finally played and many people stepped off the dance floor. Liam spun in the chair and stood up before turning to look at Roni. He held out his hand and she willingly took it, smiling at him as he lead her towards the slightly crowded dance floor. He felt the butterflies in his stomach rise as she stood in front of him, draping her arms around his neck. He pulled her in close, adjusting his grip on her waist before she rested her head on his shoulder. He smiled slightly as they turned in a slow circle, chatting away. Liam glanced up at the boys who gave him an encouraging thumbs up and nodded. He let out a chuckle and slightly shook his head, glancing down at Roni. 

   “What?” she asked, letting out a small laugh. Liam shook his head and felt the urge to kiss her right there. 

   “Nothing,” he replied, giving her a reassuring smile. “You’re just beautiful.” he whispered, loud enough for her to hear. Roni felt a huge smile instantly appear on her face as she looked up at Liam who held her gaze with no intentions of letting it go. She placed a hand on his neck before pressing her lips to his cheek, feeling his grip around her waist tighten. 

    The song ended and a more upbeat on played, drunken people stumbling their way back onto the dance floor including the boys. Liam took Roni’s hand, leading her off the dance floor towards the bar to sit. He hadn’t noticed how quickly the time had passed and looked up at three unsteady girls standing in front of him and Roni. 

   “We’re ready to go.” On of them mumbled, the smell of alcohol surrounding Liam. He casually turned his head and took in a deep breath of somewhat cleaner air. Roni gave a simple, unwilling nod and stood up. 

   “Give me a sec.” she said, placing a hand on one of the girls shoulders. She gave a nod before wobbling and gripped the girl’s arm beside her to regain her balance. Roni turned to Liam and cleared her throat, catching his attention. He looked over at her and stood up, giving her a smile. 

   “Is there a chance I’ll be able to see you again?” Liam asked, not wanting to seem too desperate. Roni gave a slightly frantic nod and took his hand.

   “Absolutely,” she replied, beaming at him as she pulled her phone out of her back pocket and handed it to him. The two exchanged numbers and as he handed her her phone back, he wanted nothing more than to grab her and kiss her right there. Roni looked up at him and smiled before wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him close to her. After what felt like forever, Liam finally let her go but not before planting a kiss on her cheek and watched her walk out of the club. A hand slapped against his shoulder, making him jump slightly and spin around to see Niall. 

   “Should’ve kissed her.” Niall sighed, leaning on Liam as his eyes drooped. Liam let out a small chuckle and looked back towards the door, half wanting her to run back in a kiss him. 

   “There’s plenty of time for that,” Liam responded. “C’mon, let’s get you boys back to the hotel.”