chapter 8

I think he is just like the others  i think i was wrong about him  I don't know  what ever I'm getting tired  in hour later i wake up and wait a minute ***Sinf *** bacon , eggs, biscuits, toast yummmmmmmm mm I said to my self I dragged my self down stairs there he was .and there was pancakes.!!!! I made a noise from the stairs and he turned around hey there sorry "about last nite "andie explained I said it's fine   i went to him and layer my head on his chest **thump thump thump thump thump**** went in his heart zay looked down at me what nothing I kissed him slightly and walked away maybe he is like me i thought to my self!!!?? I was so into my business and then ****SPLASH *** I fell into the indoor pool I gulp in some water he turned around and smirked he walked over and yanked me up with one arm and took me up stairs and told me  breakfast is ready i said ok I replied and sprinted up stairs cold freezing and I get dressed..!!

Authors note--'-''--'''''''-----

Hey everyone it's cupcake here um I want u guy to comment what the title of the story should be and I'm going to start pov in the next chapter chapter 9 so yeah can u guys and girls plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pm me if u want to so yeah byeZzzzzzzz!!!####!!!!!