chapter 4

And then ***** BANG BANG ** I stopped kissing home and putted my pants shirt on and andiedid the same thing . We walked to the door and opened it. My mouth dropped it was my mother she told my you hoe I knew you were here for sex other stuff . Andie interrupted  SHE IS Not A HOE . Excuse you she said to andie who are you not my child are you . I came out and said you don't tell me what to do I'm 17 I should be able to do whatever I want . She yelled you bitch I grabbed my hand and slapped her in the face andie  pushed me back and replied to my mom she can do whatever she wants my mom drags my arm and takes me home .

At the house I started to pack  my stuff   and my mom walks in the room where the hell  do you think you are going I said non ya Fucking business she pushed me and slapped me hard I get her off of me and walked in to the bathroom I grabbed my phone and told andie I'm tired I'm going to kill myself he said don't you dare I will die without you you were the one who warmed my heart without you I would be coal  andie i  can't  he said I'm coming over to keep you for a week ok I said I'll be at my window  ** tap tap tap I look out the window  it was andie!!! I'm coming baby  I replied I threw my luggage down and thought in my head i just ment this dude I'm going with him but I still live him he is the one that knew me and cared about me  i jumped a story high he caught me whoooooo we drove to his house!!!